The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deviltry - shadowy undead priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deviltry

Deviltry - shadowy undead priest Empty
PostSubject: Deviltry - shadowy undead priest   Deviltry - shadowy undead priest Empty3/10/2012, 18:53

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I'm a newbie. Was roleplaying a Sith Lord in SWTOR - Marauder on Lord Calypho server, Crimson Moon ( crimsonmoononline.guildportal.com ) guild. But game started sinking and I quit after 3 months. Tortanic indeed.

2) Why do you want to join us?
PvP and RP. RP and PvP. Two best things in a MMORPG.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Experiencing your own made vastly different life in a different universe. Ofcourse not "I'M A NIGHT ELF MOHAWK", but abiding that universe laws.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Having a mission, an objective, whatever you call it, for your character. Although sometimes just drifting downstream is healthy. Smile Staying in character. Not "oh sorry didnt knew that lol =)" in /s.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I could join every other raid seeing how PvP Ressilience and Power won't take stat budget from an item. Raided only in Wrath (started playing in TBC, but attunements and getting gear for a new player in 2.3? HA..), did Ulduar hard modes, heroic ToC and ICC. 25 man ofcourse.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Yes! Well, was briefly PvPing in Cata with my Warrior, reached ~2,1k in 2v2 with healers who were standing 1 feet away from enemy rogue's Smoke Bomb and complained in Vent that they couldn't heal... Did quite a bit more PvP in SWTOR. Now I admit Marauders were (are?) overpowered - awesome damage, mobility and oh my God those heals, 300k healing medal every Warzone. And in SWTOR there weren't cross server warzone queues, so you always PvPed with same people. And after few weeks those pesky Republicans were running when they saw me. Smile

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Name? Not important, long forgotten. I call myself Deviltry. The Forsaken.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
But ofcourse! Annihilation, devastation are among my favorite things! Few others being obliteration, ravaging, desolation. And ofcourse laying waste on Alliance atrocities. I firmly believe that weak and weary shouldn't survive in this world.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
History... Well, erm... Summa summarum - I'm awaken, I feel like I have a debt to pay to Sylvanas. After some battles dept is paid and I'm... free. Ha. Well, Sylvanas. Good gal, good gal... Heh... Still... I prefer Garosh's command. I pay my dues by being a HORDE memeber and on my free time... Well, sometimes I see what the living are up to (sometimes at some inn or whatever they even invite me to join them... Funny... If I observe, that doesn't mean that I want to join their celebration... They think I'm shy... Don't care, on Horde's path of destruction they will be another corpse under my feet, ignorant weak... happy... FOOLS). Well, to be honest, I'm a simple man - shadows devour souls - I'm happy. Other things are just... other things. Not important.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Shadows, shadows, shadows. Slow (or fast, depending on situation, sometimes you don't have time to savor the slow decimation of an enemy, MORE ARE PILLING UP ARROUND THE CORNER, HA!) slaughter with shadows... I do love shadows... The light... Well, I'm though. From time to time I can use light to aid my... brethren. But not because I like you, oh no. Using light just consumes precious time I could be spending massacring the wicked. Wait, I'm wicked... Massacring the alliance. Yes. But I'm not dumb. I know that sometimes (well, most of the times...) you cannot be a one man army and I would be overrun, so yes I will heal your wounds a little... Hmmm.. Now I'm thinking me abandoning my diginity and scooping down to using light isn't such bad thing - twice the man power, twice the genocide. But... Yes, will have to contemplate on this more...

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Abiding orders - always. I'm a good soldier. Plus I know that I'm good at killing, but not so good at planning out the attacks. I will leave that to my superiors and will follow their plan. No hestitation, no questions. Oh come on, you know the undead stereotype - mindless minion *laughs*. As for proving... Well, in my eyes, that's just another payment. And I pay by brining alliance corpses... Hmm.. Actually there won't be any corpses after my shadow storms... Well... I will be fighting somehwere near you, you will see for yourself.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Loyal and... killfull. Heh.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Like I previously mentioned - one man like me cannot really change THAT much. Hundreds of human or night elf family tradegies caused by me - okay. Millions by one... organisation... NOW WE'RE TALKING. And I would be proud of being in such organisation.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Well I was a mindless drone.. Actually pretended to be one... Yeaa that doesn't count. Most of other battles - I was alone, with random people arround me. So I guess none... But I can show my power in a friendly duel if you're willing to give me this one chance... Please... Ha.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

First thought was - capital city, ofcourse! Few soldier loss isn't that big of a deal. Now a strateg...cally... (not a commander, a fighter, remember?) important city... That's above all. But... There would be a blockade... And I'm alone... Yes I would need some help. So I would rescue my.. precious warband. Let me guess - answer you would expect, but for totally different reasons, right? Well I am forsaken. You know how it is with us... We're dead... Most cannot smell, as I was told, very good smelling arromatic yada yada flowers. Ha. Forsaken...

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Well ofcourse. Stated that numerous times now, really. One thing to add - we have all our opinions and I will keep them to myself. But, hopefully, one day when I gained a few ranks... Oh yes, my opinions will be expressed and be followed... HA... by grunts *grins*. Joking.
Back to top Go down
Zeedo

Zeedo

PostSubject: Re: Deviltry - shadowy undead priest   Deviltry - shadowy undead priest Empty3/10/2012, 20:14

Reminds me of an evil version of Mordin from Mass Effect. X)
Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: Deviltry - shadowy undead priest   Deviltry - shadowy undead priest Empty3/10/2012, 21:18

Interesting!

Bear in mind, the current leadership of the Marauders is quite happy with mass slaughter, but just so long as it's mass slaughter of soldiers and not civilians. Other than that, I think we should get along just peachy. Feel free to contact an officer for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Deviltry

PostSubject: Re: Deviltry - shadowy undead priest   Deviltry - shadowy undead priest Empty3/10/2012, 23:00

Hello, and now forum access so I can read all your dirty secrets! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deviltry - shadowy undead priest   Deviltry - shadowy undead priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Deviltry - shadowy undead priest
Page 1 of 1