The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zealóus Undead Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zealous

Zealous

Zealóus Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Zealóus Undead Warlock   Zealóus Undead Warlock Empty15/11/2011, 19:16

Zealóus Application.

Quick note before i start, i alrdy join the guild ooc, thank to my long term friend Chog who i know in real life and on wow for years and has been trying to drag me to rp lol, he told me to fill one of these out and do an ic interview also to let other officers know and to check people are good with me being in the guild, i new to this server and new to roleplay on wow, but i do live action roleplay and some exp rping and used to play on Shadowsong server and Moonglade since vanilla as a raider and light pvper and have moved since my last guild fell apart since cata lauched and people lefted the game.

OOC

1)Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

I done LARP, Live Action Roleplay in the Lorien Trust for the past 5 years also i am willing to learn.

2)Why do you want to join us?

I wish to join you after heading about you from my friend and after some research, your one of the best rp guilds on the server and i wish to get some exp as well as some new friends also you are a warband and my character wants to be active within the horde and its efforts against the Alliance.

3)What is your own definition of roleplay?

My own definition of roleplay is pretending to be another person within the set world that that char is in.

4)What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

I belive a good roleplayer can emerge themselves into a new world and have fun doing it, also i believe a few rules do need to be followed for example no power emoting as that ruined other people exp of roleplay.

5)Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

Once i lvled and geared i hope to bring my raid experiences to your team, have done it since vanilla, have exp tanking and dpsing with melee chars, (( DK, rogues, warriors. )) and am learning and playing my first clother at the current time.

6)Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these.

I have PvP since Vanllia and rather enjoy it on a casual standard.

IN CHARACTER

General Questions

1)Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Greetings mini- "coughs" fellow members of the horde, I am Zealóus, member of the Forsaken.

2)While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

I will fight whever need against whatever foes threaten our aims and goals as a warband and for the horde.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

Well i am forsaken and have been a warlock within there ranks for many years... hobbies i guess feeding my demons and flower picking mainly... "smirks" What?!

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

I am a skilled Warlock, i normally fight just behide the melee attack force and aim curses at the enemy while my... demons do the rest. "grins"

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

I shall do whatever is required to prove my worth to the warband from combat to helping my fellow warband members in whatever is required.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

I am skilled, experienced and willing to fight to dea- "coughs" well i already dead "grins" "Zealóus smirks"

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

I will see no alliance loot our lands or attack us and feel like that can get away with it, humans most of all. I feel I can be use to the Horde if i use my talents. The Marauders seem to be the warband out there that attacks the alliance and are no cowards to do this.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

I been a warlock for many years in life and in the undeath, Which means I i am skilled in fighting humans and the undeath most of all, i spend much time in northrend during the attack on the Lich King...

(9) Moral Question.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture. Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid. Time is growing short. Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

This question does not need asking, my friends are higher skilled and there help will reforce the city better, a group of reforements and not one would be better.

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

I have no objections to respecting and following the orders of my superiors... my demons do the same to me and if there one thing i have learned from them, It is that one who is in control of anything that can not respect there superiors, do not deserve that control.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Zealóus Undead Warlock   Zealóus Undead Warlock Empty15/11/2011, 20:05

Can I keep him? Please? Pretty Please?
Back to top Go down
Chogal
Oathsworn
Chogal

PostSubject: Re: Zealóus Undead Warlock   Zealóus Undead Warlock Empty15/11/2011, 20:23

No. He's mine. MIEN
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Zealóus Undead Warlock   Zealóus Undead Warlock Empty15/11/2011, 20:40

I'll give you three mouldy oranges and the cure to cancer for him
Back to top Go down
Chogal
Oathsworn
Chogal

PostSubject: Re: Zealóus Undead Warlock   Zealóus Undead Warlock Empty15/11/2011, 20:46

I'll never get cancer but those mouldy oranges sure look tasty.
Back to top Go down
Chogal
Oathsworn
Chogal

PostSubject: Re: Zealóus Undead Warlock   Zealóus Undead Warlock Empty15/11/2011, 20:53

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zealóus Undead Warlock   Zealóus Undead Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Zealóus Undead Warlock
Page 1 of 1