The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
khalef

Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock   Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock Empty22/10/2012, 15:27

OUT OF CHARACTER

As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

answer: i havent any rp experience but i want learn role playing.

2) Why do you want to join us?

answer: i am looking for role playing guilds but i cant find anything.after i visit official forum and they are recommend to me this guild.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

answer: i like warcraft universe and i want join in.but my dream cant come true in pve and pvp realms.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

answer: good role player make role play but dont break off real life.but good role player dont break off role play when he is playing wow.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

answer: i am a casual player and i cant enter the raids because i cant obtain pre raid gear.i must be a realistic.i dont want tell a lie to you.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

answer: i like pvp more than pve.i can join rbg and arena groups.i havent marked success but i am enter bgs at odd times.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

answer: my name is thuzkhel i am a forsaken warlock.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

answer: in days of yore i am a talented mage.but scourge brought death to our lands.and lordaeron only watch our slowly die.after we've served to lich king long long times.and lady sylvanas freed us from slavery and we are join to horde.all forsakens live the dream of revenge.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

answer: i havent any hobbies because hobbies for the living.but yes i have a history.long long times ago i am human and live in lordaeron.i cant remember all of the my childhood.but i can remember all of my family into zombies.after i woke up as a zombie and served to lich king.and lady sylvanas freed us from slavery.while an ordinary guard i became interested in warlock magic.now i went on a trip to improve myself.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

answer: my curses and painful warlock magics can destroy all our enemies.and my demons help me for quick victory.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

answer: i am undead i am not afraid of anything.but alliance afraid of the undead.i say "i havent hobbies." so all undeads industrious because we dont stop outside of eating and drinking.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

answer: loyal and painful.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

answer: i cant kill all humans alone but we can kill all working with.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

answer: i havent yet but be sure mightwin.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

answer: fraternity horde is.if we are brothers even though dying i dont leave alone my brothers.if we must die, we are die together.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

answer: infinite respect for elders
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock   Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock Empty26/10/2012, 19:16

Im sure an officer will soon wake up and answer your application Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock   Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock Empty26/10/2012, 19:56

Huh? I'm awake, honest.

Okay, so my main concern here is communication. I'm guessing English isn't your first language? Just some sloppy spelling, or whatever, wouldn't be a problem, but you seem to have completely misunderstood some of these questions.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock   Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock Empty27/10/2012, 02:09

Ugh. Warlocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock   Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Thuzkhel - Undead Warlock
Page 1 of 1