The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terwick - Undead Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terwick

Terwick - Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Terwick - Undead Warlock   Terwick - Undead Warlock Empty5/11/2012, 16:08

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

When I first started playing WoW back in 2005, I leveled a warrior up to about 40 on Darmoon Faire (Roleplay realm) and I really liked the atmosphere and the fact that people made lore and practically doing nothing, fun! I was too young to get into it at the time but now I'm ready to learn and wanting to enjoy this new dimension of the game.

2) Why do you want to join us?

I was referred here by a guild master of another guild, as I joined his guild but I found it too... immature. He said the crowd here was large and generally of an older generation, he linked me a post advertising the guild on the WoW forums and I liked what I read.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

Too immerse yourself into a character, learning about their history and their personality and playing those as your own.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

Dedication, awareness and imagination (Oh, and good spelling/grammar ;P)

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

I'm not thinking about raiding at this particular moment as I'm leveling anew (transferred heirlooms from another realm), but if I gained interest when I reach max level then I've raided everything from The Burning Crusade onwards, generally in progression guilds and always in a leading raiding guild.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

At first I came to this realm for world PvP since my previous realm was 90% horde and I never saw an alliance soul, but I picked this realm out of the others because it was RPPVP. I have played PvP since Vanilla, I have the achievement title for 100,000 HKs, I also have achievements for 2k-2,2k in arena, I'm a keen all-rounder but I do favor PvP. I have never done rated battlegrounds but I would LOVE to join a team and earn glorious titles and rewards.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

(( I'm sorry, I don't want to embarrass myself by trying this, especially as a first judgement on me, I'm new to RP and I'm willing to learn, but I couldn't possibly do it effectively, or near effectively, right now. I hope you'll consider me one the grounds that I really would like to learn and I'm a good and friendly player ))

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

My real name is Craig, I'm 23 and I live in England, I love to level, PvP and dungeon/raid. I am always happy to help others who are kind and respectful to others, I would say I can be pretty selfless. I like to see others happy and also have fun doing it myself. I am sure I would fit into your community, and I am hoping that I will be given the opportunity to prove myself.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Terwick - Undead Warlock   Terwick - Undead Warlock Empty5/11/2012, 16:31

Please fill in the IC form either way. You don't have to worry about embarrassing yourself, honestly. It's there so we can get a rough idea of what your character is about.

Thanks for applying, always good to see new faces!
Back to top Go down
Terwick

PostSubject: Re: Terwick - Undead Warlock   Terwick - Undead Warlock Empty5/11/2012, 17:23

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

I am Terwick Doan and I am of the forsaken.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

I cannot rid the world of the wretched alliance alone, we need to stand strong together to paint the horizon red in the blood of the alliance.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

All I know is I'm suddenly burdened by starvation and the desire for destruction, I will spill blood as my new purpose.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

I am not like other warlocks, I am agile, swift and mobile, I refuse to be touched by the filthy vermin of Azeroth. I am unrelentless and brutal with my magics, if you want a chance of survival; stay out of my path.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

I will bring you the heads of a thousand humans and the bloodied hides of a thousand worgen.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

I am destruction incarnate, you need me.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

You are worthy allies, you will help me rid the land of the foul, in turn I will respect the warband, it's actions and what it stands for.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

I have very few memories but I feel I have done everything, defeat has never been part of me, victory runs through these jagged bones. No "heroes" of the alliance are a match for Terwick.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

To call any souls my allies or "friends" would mean they are worthy despite my scrutiny, those who I let immediately stand by me would be my priority, the home city will have to defend itself.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

You assist me in my onslaught, I will bow before you as long as we massacre the alliance, together we will control the Eastern Kingdoms and Pandaria!
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Terwick - Undead Warlock   Terwick - Undead Warlock Empty5/11/2012, 17:55

Like it.

Just a warning though - the current Chieftain takes a dim view on the killing of Alliance civilians.

Poke a Marauder for directions to an officer and we'll sort you an interview Smile
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Terwick - Undead Warlock   Terwick - Undead Warlock Empty5/11/2012, 18:10

Another warlock for Sunburn to hate \o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terwick - Undead Warlock   Terwick - Undead Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Terwick - Undead Warlock
Page 1 of 1