The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4

Go down 
+21
Zimvarj
Monora
Denjanza
Cain
Thrakha
Ranorack
Ruvani
evicor
Dorn
Thergaron
Maximus
Khasha
Zulgenji
Crimash
Sakarah
-Catari
Nain
Voxigah
Zolks
Thrakmar
Skulleater
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skulleater
Admin
Skulleater

Location : Gallifrey! Constellation of Kasterborous! Maybe Coventry...

Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty20/7/2010, 16:53

I probably don't know it because i'm rubbish! And I know we've chatted a little, doesn't mean I don't miss you!
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty20/7/2010, 16:55

In Around 2 months we get to the 5th year. About time to start writing the past years history Skully Smile
Back to top Go down
Skulleater
Admin
Skulleater

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty20/7/2010, 17:01

Don't say that, that's a scary fact eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zolks
Honor Guard
Zolks

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty21/7/2010, 08:31

Scary, Maybe.

But very exiting as well. How many guilds in a gaming enviroment stay for 5 years and potentially longer?

This some big & hefty marauder community we've got here.
Back to top Go down
Voxigah
Marauder
Voxigah

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty21/7/2010, 11:54

Were the best and you know it baby
Back to top Go down
Dorn
Oathsworn
Dorn

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty21/7/2010, 15:55

Oh just read this, did I write some of that? Hehe I roughly remember writing some form of history. Nice to remember some of the old times.

The attack on the Knights was called 'The Fires of Redridge" as an event, and there is a video ("We are at war").

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_qiIisv2Cs
Back to top Go down
Skulleater
Admin
Skulleater

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty21/7/2010, 15:57

Dorn wrote:
Oh just read this, did I write some of that? Hehe I roughly remember writing some form of history. Nice to remember some of the old times.

You did right some indeed, only I took it and reworded it slightly. Hence my thanks to you at the start D:
Back to top Go down
evicor
Oathsworn
evicor

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty21/7/2010, 17:06

No mention of ye Olde Thunder Brigands in there though:P means they did a good job hiding behind the scenes and pulling strings! *cackle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty20/10/2010, 19:44

I was (with a different character) a member of a Horde Guild called Fiendish Order of Eredar (FOE) when the server went live. A few of us came over from Earthen Ring together to start an RP Guild on Venture Company.

We used to dress in red robes and preach to the Horde in Ogrimmar and on Zeppelin etc about how the Burning Legion would eventially triumph and how we should all serve Sargeras. We had plenty of interaction with Shatterskull Marauders in the early days but as we were as opposed to the leadership of the Horde (we tried to assasinate Thrall) as we were to the alliance we were not best buddies - but we did cooperate on several events.

The guild (FOE) was extremely successful (and a scourge of the alliance) for a while but gradually died out after the troll leader Siafu left. Similarly I moved on to another game and only returned to WoW a couple of months ago. I was very pleased to see that Shatterskulls were still around.
Back to top Go down
Skulleater
Admin
Skulleater

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty20/10/2010, 21:13

Aye, aye! We live on! And I remember FOE! God I loved you guys to bits! An excellent guild, and truly evil bad guy supporters! Should you ever be around and up for RP, feel free to give myself or any of my officers a poke while we're online!

Similarly, there should be an updated to this come October 30th detailing the last years worth of RP Smile
Back to top Go down
Nighter

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty30/10/2010, 16:53

Fantastic read, i do look back very fondly on my days as a marauder, nice to see you guys are still going strong. I largely retired Nighter when wrath hit and i rolled a deathknight, however she'll be making a comeback very soon, hope to see some of you around Very Happy

I can only comment on Generations 1-3, however i'm fairly certain Lycia had a stint as a Warcaller along side me during the 2nd generation.
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty26/9/2011, 19:24

Bumping this Skully. You should really write how Kharn's reign ended before you completely disappear from the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Skulleater
Admin
Skulleater

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty27/9/2011, 00:23

I visit here everyday! (will try and write it once I've finished my Panto/LARP event ideas, but that's no promise)
Back to top Go down
Ruvani
Oathsworn
Ruvani

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty28/9/2011, 09:19

it's not the end! Just a temporery setback! He's a genious! He cant die!
Back to top Go down
Ranorack

Ranorack

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty2/10/2011, 19:48

Who said his reign ever ended? *Dramatic music*
Back to top Go down
http://bart95.deviantart.com
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty3/10/2011, 21:32

I did.

*hits Ranor with an axe*
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty4/10/2011, 02:31

Thrakha for chief!

*Has axe shaped bump on head*
Back to top Go down
Denjanza
Wanderer
Denjanza

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty6/12/2011, 21:42

Ah this brings me back, how nostalgic Very Happy Once more, thanks for all those years that I got with you guys.
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty6/12/2011, 22:23

Hey Denj, nice to see you still dropping by the forum ones in a while Smile Still stuck on the dreadfully boring AD? Smile You always have a home here!
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty6/12/2011, 22:43

Can we have years five and on now?
Back to top Go down
Monora
Marauder
Monora

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty7/2/2012, 09:53

I would so gladly go back in time for some of the fine moments we once had. Although I dont find at home in the Marauders anymore, I would definetely love to see a event bringing back many of the older members and have some old fashioned RP. Perhaps dating back in those days?

Ive read this piece of history like, what, 4 times now? Still brings a smile to my face.
Back to top Go down
http://sanarit.deviantart.com
Zimvarj

Zimvarj

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty8/4/2012, 19:24

Hey man, I was feeling nostalgic so was doing a little surfing. Watched the 'we are at war' video and man, that was some good stuff.

I'm back on WoW these days, Zim is still on Venture Co, but I could transfer to pop in at some point.

All this history stuff is great too man, I can't believe a guild I and my friends made so long ago is still going strong, all makes me a happy man.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Gherenza
Oathsworn
Gherenza

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty8/4/2012, 19:31

Oh gods it's Zimvarj affraid
Back to top Go down
Zimvarj

Zimvarj

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty8/4/2012, 19:37

Hah, it's been a long while, Zim is still only 77 but yeah, he's about. I'll try and catch him up and pop over to see you guys some time.

Oh, and for the record, Ebsi was my IC nephew, I took him into my care. Razz
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty9/4/2012, 10:43

Oh, it be old old troll! Welcome to the forum. You would be very welcome to come and see what's become of us here Smile I dont think we have any members left that you might remember though, so might seem all new to you, hehe. Nevertheless, great to hear from the founder!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4   Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shatterskull Marauders History Years 1 – 4
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next