The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings Shatterskull Marauders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrock

Greetings Shatterskull Marauders Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Shatterskull Marauders   Greetings Shatterskull Marauders Empty15/6/2011, 14:01

Hi there Shatterskulls,

Patrock from the guild Dignitas. I'm contacting you on your site to setup perhaps a co-ordinated PVP effort (mainly RGB Battlegrounds).
I've really wanted to do it for some time now but i guess I'm partly a slacker and was waiting for someone else to that I could just join (Admit it, we've all been there).

Anyway, I tried doing a primarily Dignitas RGB with a few of my other PVP friends. While it worked for the time being people have sort of lost interest or there is no ownership on anyones part to get it going again (guilty of this myself). I also know that you contacted my pvp team mate to try and get something going as well as set up a new application section for PVPers on your site.

I think that if anyone on this server wants to get RGBs and pvp going again we need to work together in our guilds, groups, friends etc and make a co-ordinated effort so here is my proposal to you;

We should make an agreed upon template (nothing too serious regarding requirements, but we will need a decent baseline to work from) and get the best players available to us. we should also take along some of the other people that might not have the experience but would be willing to consistently participate and improve. We need to get agreed upon days and times and have a better idea of numbers.

If this is something you would be interested in, please let me know. I'll be in game on my main, or my alts Kontra or Chaavez later today.

Regards,

Pat

Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Shatterskull Marauders   Greetings Shatterskull Marauders Empty16/6/2011, 11:46

Hello there Pat.

If our PvP officer dont contact you here soon, you can contact him online on Thrakha.
Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Shatterskull Marauders   Greetings Shatterskull Marauders Empty16/6/2011, 19:19

Yes, talk to me in-game. We'll be happy to work together, although we do already have a PVP section on our site and an application process that we'll be using to screen our applicants. Best if we talk to thrash out the details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Shatterskull Marauders   Greetings Shatterskull Marauders Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Shatterskull Marauders
Page 1 of 1