The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form Empty
PostSubject: The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form   The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form Empty28/7/2011, 19:59

How to apply?
Simply copy the application form from the bottom, paste it into a new thread in this sub-forum, and fill out the questions.

Once the application has been made, it will be checked out by an officer as quickly as possible! Once one replies and gives you the green light, you will be invited to do an in-character interview in the game.

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): < YOUR ANSWER HERE >

(Q): Why do you want to join us?

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?

Formatted Copy-and-Paste friendly version:
Code:

[size=22][b]OUT OF CHARACTER[/b][/size]
[i]As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.[/i]

[b](Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)[/b]

[b](Q): Why do you want to join us?[/b]

[b](Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?[/b]

[b](Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?[/b]

[b](Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.[/b]

[b](Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these[/b]

[b](Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)[/b]

[size=22][b]IN CHARACTER[/b][/size] (Meaning it's a dialog)
[i]Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on![/i]

[b](Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.[/b]

[b](Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?[/b]

[b](Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?[/b]

[b](Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.[/b]

[b](Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?[/b]

[b](Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?[/b]

[i]The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...[/i]

[b](Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?[/b]

Last edited by -Catari on 9/12/2012, 12:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kunanji

PostSubject: Re: The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form   The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form Empty19/12/2011, 02:38

Yo! I am a troll called Kunanji Redeye and I am a Rogue Twisted Evil . I would like to fight for the Marauders and the leaders. I am a fisher and cooker plus sailor Cool . And I am little brother to Hikka Redeye. I am an melee fighter. I fight with daggers and step into the shadows to ambush my victims and I think maybe you need some scouts or assassins and at the same time a fisher who can cook Smile I hope I can share my skills with the marauders and show what I go for Smile

Mvh: Kunanji
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form   The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form Empty19/12/2011, 11:23

Hello there Kunanji.

First of all, the above post is a series of questions we like all applicants to fill out, so please copy the above questions into another topic an answer them. Also, remember that some of these questions are In character, which means less use of smilies.
Back to top Go down
Kunanji

PostSubject: Re: The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form   The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form Empty20/12/2011, 23:05

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

Answer: I have been Rp.ing in 4 years now or maybe 5.. so I not so new with it. And I will hopefully ear the respect in the Marauders.

2) Why do you want to join us?
Answer: I think you are a awsome and fun Rp.ing guild. You do much events that many will join and that a big plus from me Smile

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

Answer: I dont reallly know to answer there.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

Answer: Know his/hers character and think that Roleplaying is a joke... it is a funny thing to do.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have?

Answer: I would love to raid with you guys, but I am level 74 so I can only go 60-70 raid. But I think I will be a good Dps because I got good gear.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

Answer: I'am a rogue so I ambush my tagets and use my poisons so the will suffer or die instantly.

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Answer: I am a troll named Kunanji Redeye and I fight for the Darkspear and for my people

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

Answer: Yes I am.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

Answer: My name is Kunanji Redeye and I got a big sister called Hikka Redeye who is a member of the Shatterskull. I couple of months ago I was on a "sailing around the world trip" and came back. Then I joined the Wings of Reality, but when I met Hikka again who I havnt seen in years, I decided to join the Marauder to be close my big sister again.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

Answer: I am trained to use the shadows and poisons, I fight with my weapons so I is well protected from enemies. I am also trained for scouting and I hope I'll be usefull in the Marauders.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

Answer: I will follow the orders, fight for the Marauders with all my flesh and blood and I will not disappoint my leaders.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

Answer: I dont know but I hope I will be usefull as your Scout, messenger or a good fighter with daggers and poisons.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

Answer: Because I want to protect the horde from the alliance attacks I heard you are the people I should contact if I want to stop this attacks and then I got one family member there too.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

Answer: Then I am your man.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

Answer: I would safe my friends and allies then tell them to help me save my capital city because I risked my life to save them... then they should try risk their lives to help me saving my city.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

Answer: I will do it with honor and respect. so Yes
Back to top Go down
Takgosh

PostSubject: Re: The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form   The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form Empty30/1/2013, 23:34

1) I've been playing On RP servers since I first got the game so roughly 4 years.
2)I've seen your guild around Booty Bay and most times got caught up with the storyline so I decided to make an attempt at joining your guild.
3)As long as your in character, anything!
4) The ability to improvise on what others are saying and doing.
5) I'm happy to raid having completed Heart of fear and Terrace of Endless Spring.
6) In Battlegrounds I tend to try and outdamage the enemy.

Character Questions
1) I am Takgosh! The Orc Elder who returned from death itself! While I have no face from some pathetic-now dead-ghoul chewing off, I fight on!
2) I fight for the survival of others. While the injured get to safety I stand with sanguine fortitude!
3) Upon my return, I slaughtered my way back to Northrend to meet my King, but the snake in the grass tried to do away with me! I've vowed, from my basecamp in Booty Bay, to lay waste to Arthas and command the Scourge for the might of the Horde! Your guild seems to be powerful enough to help me accomplish this laborous task.
4) I command the Icy winds to do my bidding and foes beg for death if they are caught on the wrong end of my Runeblade.
5) I have given my life before for a worthy cause and the Marauders make me want to do it again.
6) I have some skill in illusionary magic that I picked up from Jandice Barov. Also my dark connections make me a viable assassin
7) You are the first guild I've seen to show courage under false suspicion, bravery when death looms and honor when the time calls.
8)I have trained under the strength of Darion Mograine himself and have fought against creatures trained to kill in the Brawl'gar arena.

Moral Question
9) I would run through to the captured allies and create a diversion using my life a shield to allow them to run to freedom and help the capital.
10) I will hold the remnants of my tongue in the face of the Chief.

Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form   The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form Empty31/1/2013, 00:06

Remember to make your own topic for these, folks.

Also, Takgosh, sorry, but unfortunately I'm going to have to decline your application.

Having seen you roleplay, I don't think you're really compatible with the way we do things.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form   The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form Empty16/4/2014, 00:28

Locked the thread. You are supposed to create a new thread, not post your application below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form   The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shatterskull Marauders Application Form
Page 1 of 1