The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Form: Skjaldmö

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skjaldmö

Application Form: Skjaldmö Empty
PostSubject: Application Form: Skjaldmö   Application Form: Skjaldmö Empty22/6/2015, 20:04

OUT OF CHARACTER

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): From 1 to 10, perhaps "not too bad". I'm doing RP with almost all of my characters since i begin to play, considering that it's more interesting to give to any of them a personal story and personality. I won't say that i'm good, but i'm trying to improve it in contact with other RPers. Of course if i can take any tip i'll do so.
Besides, I play Table RPG (DD3.5 and DD4 at the moment, thanks to Roll20.com).

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): It's my first Horde caracter on this realm and as I come here mainly for RP, i hope that i could find it, as it seems to die slowly.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Roleplay: you do it every day, you never notice it. Don't believe me?
BOSS: ok let's get in to situation. I'm the customer; and i call you because i'm not happy.
Haaa less skeptical you are, hu? Very Happy

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
The willing to play, mainly. I mean play as an actor.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I'm mainly focus on PvP but as i'm not rogue this time i'd be glad to go further into WoW's story. (Yeah it's damn boring to raid as a rogue)

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Nope.

Kidding. I wonder when is the last time i really made PvE because i wanted it!

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): /2! it's the answer to everything
/_, 2 (yep almost a 4. Come on let your imagination work!)

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): They called me Skjaldmö. That is how you will call me. I'm a Sin'dorei, belonging to forces of the Scourge

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): My.. "Master" abandoned his army. We're now finding our place, and mine is here, it seems.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I am devoted to Lady Sylvanas. Therefore i will be devoted to the Horde, and will shed blood of those who oppose us.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I don't know much things. I woke up in that pit. They give me a name and make me fight. I had a real pleasure to slaughter these humans. Then things suddently changed and we were left alone.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I decided to master the cold. I'm relentless and brutal. None of my foes will rise again.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I don't have to prove you my value. People who worth it usually raise without being asked to do so. You will need me, i'll be here. And you'll see by yourself that natural behavior are different than effort to prove something.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): We would have better chance to stand the assault together. Dead, you all would be useless. After rescuing, we'll go back to city and double our effort to push them back if they were clever enough to find the only breach and go through.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

Application Form: Skjaldmö Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form: Skjaldmö   Application Form: Skjaldmö Empty22/6/2015, 22:43

Looks alright. Contact an officer ingame for a quick IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Application Form: Skjaldmö
Page 1 of 1