The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regis application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regis

Regis application  Empty
PostSubject: Regis application    Regis application  Empty4/6/2017, 13:33

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): In game, it's been mainly RP in other games such as NWN, but I am experienced in board RP and live RP...

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I've been browsing for an RP guild to learn and have fun while playing and role-playing =D

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Being someone you feel you are, believing there is something beyond the real-person you are.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): I would say a good roleplayer has to learn respect (not as an IC, who can be disrespectful, but the real Roleplayer)

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Of course!!! Plenty of raid experience in WotLK, but since then played random raids in Cata and MoP. Been on private WotLK servers after that raiding almost every day. I learned to follow orders, but I can also lead if necessary.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Of course!!! Maybe I am not a very good in PVP but I had my experience in arena teams. Nothing like proving your worthness in battle =D

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Ingame, browsing different guilds.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Regis be da name. A troll, darker and bigger than most.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I've been raised alone, surviving da best way I could. Now I found my fate. 'Tis battle I be seeking! Battle and warriors to battle with.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I do. But it WILL depend on you if I really care for your interests. Unless you do me wrong, my weapons be yours.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): How much is a bit? My story is a long and worthy of hearing, ya be sure of that. Me family was killed in a raid on me village in da forest. I had to run, but dat didn't go well. I was soon captured and served as a slave in a Pirate ship. Some time after dat, a storm blew and the ship couldn't take it. None survived... I was sent ashore in a cold place. There fella trolls came to my 'rescue'. After me master troll died, I had to fight for my life in da arena, mon. I survived and ran as fast I could. I knew the Horde needed men. But horde ain't doing nothin, mon! I wanna FIGHT!

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I haven't trained, to be fair. But I know my axes are sharp. I kill or be killed. As you can see, I'm alive, mon.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Ye look me in the eye, I have nothing to prove. But if it's a Fight you want, I shall give you one. Just tell me who to kill and what to do.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I be killing the last one o'them. If I know you do the same, I save you. But if I am in doubt... Well... I wasn't good in finding friends...

Back to top Go down

Regis application
Page 1 of 1