The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemesphien

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Empty22/10/2012, 03:17

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Ive roleplayed in the past but im willing to learn so i can boost my experience up abit.

2) Why do you want to join us?
Heard good things about the guild and i needed one which were always going to be busy and doing something.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Being not just a blood elf or a troll and whatever but being yourself and expressing who you really are.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Humour, Being respectful and most of all having fun and actually getting into it.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Not sure yes since i havent got any experience in raids.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Definitely! and I do alot of battlegrounds and dungeons so yes im quite experienced in these.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Lemesphien blood elf

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Ofcourse!

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(Well...Im 16 years of age i love having a laugh and meeting new people also my name is Lauren also known as Lemesphien on WOW, also i have artharitas which ive had since i was 9 years please feel free to google it ask questions ill be willing to share it with anyone and i love modeling and running.)

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
My pet.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

I dont have a clue but if you really need me to answer that question feel free to explain to me and let me know.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Whatever makes them useful there mind and there swords,bows e.t.c.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
The shy blood elf.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

Help friends.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

Respect is 100% there and everything else just not sure on some of the bits of this application but as I said feel free to add me or send a message and your questions will be answered.
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty22/10/2012, 11:42

Hiya! Basically, the 'in character' part of the application, is meant to be answered by well, your character! What are your characters hobbies? How would he/she react in the situation given to them in the 'moral question' section.

Say, for example, this is how I'd answer this question as Sakarah;

"We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role"

I was initiated into the Cenarion Circle as a junior medic. The first war I fought, aside from my own quarrels with the Centaur during my movements around Kalimdor, was the war of shifting sands. It was here where I climbed through the ranks earning myself a favour of the Circle, my own small team to command and a recognised rank. Due to this rank I was required to follow the Cenarion Expedition into Outland where I gained more experience in cleansing and magic due to the nature of the Burning Legion. I also heavily took part in the war against the scourge, and the destruction of Deathwing and his minions.

And this is how I'd answer it as Katrina, myself IRL!;
I am a student graphic designer, with 4 A levels, Distinction foundation diploma and 10GCSE's. Taken roles as sixth form representative, and university class representative dealing with decision making and problem solving.

Do you catch my drift? Very Happy Just poke me in game if you're confused.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty22/10/2012, 13:17

If you are interested and willing to learn, you'll pick it up soon enough by doing. Looking forward to seeing you in role-play!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1