The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Hel'jin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hel'jin

Application: Hel'jin Empty
PostSubject: Application: Hel'jin   Application: Hel'jin Empty3/6/2013, 23:09

OUT OF CHARACTER

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have been RPing for a long while now. Started on Sporeggar in a horde guild named Thunderwolfs. It disbanded after a while, i was sad. I moved towards alliance Rp then with my main(human mage) Been in quite some guilds ( Forlorn cartel, Disciples and i currently have a alt in TTH)
2) Why do you want to join us?
For me its hard to find a guild that makes me enthiusiastic to RP. The Tree Hammers was one of few, with strong activity and events on daily basis. I noticed that Shatterskull was a big RP guild on horde side. Wich was weird, since most allies say taht Horde RP on DBrotherhood is rare.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Well for me it’s about having fun. Being a long time player since vanilla its rather hard for me to keep myself amused with just PVP(wich i suck at Razz, but love) and PVE. Pve content starts to repeat itself quickly(till the next patch) To fill the time i started RPing. And I love it. I read some books, you can say im into the Lore. I definetly want to be a part of WoW and i try doing that by RP-ing.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Thats hard. I think my enthusiasm plays a big part. My experimental ways of try out different personalities for my characters.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Maybe. SInce this is my main here. I have a long way to go and i dont intend on powerleveling. I mostly raid through Raidfinder and thats my way of finding out the content/story.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Again maybe. I don’t know..I did some arena teams with a RL friend. But we were awfull XD Gearwise anyway. Might give it a try again.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
defiasrp.com + wow forums

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

*The form is filled in in Orcish. The spelling is rather good. It’s filled in with red ink. Or is it..? The manner of writing looks like that of a child.*

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Hel’jin of the Darkspear tribe.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Yes.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Father says I should stop wasting time in the wilds and learn how to fight. I don’t like to fight. I like drinking blood with mother and do rituals and dance.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Mother says I am gifted. They came for me during the Shattering of Azeroth. To seek my help in mending the Earth. Father made me help them. We mended to the places that required our help. Many places still need help. I help when I can.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Always listen to your superior, father said.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I can mend the wounded. Like I did before. Mother says I have a talent for it.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Mother believes it is in these times we most stick close to our allies and cherish the friends we have and make. I agree with mother. So does father.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I helped mending this world. That includes fighting off Elementals. I usually only mend. But I wish to be of use as a scout some day. The Earthen Ring told me I have great potential.

9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Father says *the first words are scratched and barely readable* Death to the Warchief! For the Horde!

Moral Question

10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.

Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.

Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.

I would rather die fighting then abandon my post. My allies and comrades knew the risks when they joined the warband. Did they not?

And Finally

11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

I was raised with values of respect and honor. I will have no trouble with this.

Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hel'jin   Application: Hel'jin Empty4/6/2013, 12:00

Looks good to me! This is a pretty snazzy time to be a troll.

One little thing, the suffix "Jin", according to the old un-canonized RPG books, means "Chieftain" or "Elder". You might want to at least be aware of that, so you don't get caught off-guard when another troll confronts your character about it.
- http://www.wowwiki.com/Zandali

Back to top Go down
Hel'jin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hel'jin   Application: Hel'jin Empty4/6/2013, 12:46

I am aware of this. But this Hel'jin filled this in on his own. Perhaps he wants people to believe he is a wise man or a respectable troll...
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hel'jin   Application: Hel'jin Empty4/6/2013, 12:57

Excellent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hel'jin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hel'jin   Application: Hel'jin Empty5/6/2013, 13:07

So do I whisper someone? Or no approval yet? Razz
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hel'jin   Application: Hel'jin Empty5/6/2013, 13:12

Just contact any marauder, they'll direct you towards an officer. If they havn't read this application yet, just point 'em towards it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hel'jin   Application: Hel'jin Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Hel'jin
Page 1 of 1