The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draknosh Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draknosh

Draknosh Application Empty
PostSubject: Draknosh Application   Draknosh Application Empty5/10/2015, 13:45

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I don't have a lot of RP experience, but sometimes me and my friends have started some drinking parties in taverns which were really fun and a lot of people joined in. Also, my favorite RP memory is when I played a stupid peon only looking for girls and wanting to cut down every tree on Azeroth, while i was walking around with my friend, a tauren druid, who was trying to make me understand the wonders of nature. We both had a really great time and went on for hours and im looking for that kind of gameplay again.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I just transfered to Defias Brotherhood looking for RP as i'm pretty tired of raiding and pvp and wanna try new aspects of the game. I also love to get out of my own life for a while and it would be great to escape into my characters world instead. But I've heard it's hard to find RP unless you join a guild and you seemed to be a friendly one that accepts new roleplayers.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Acting in character and taking a bigger part in the game itself, auctually having your own story to follow.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Someone that is flexible and let the other player's influence his roleplaying instead of just tick to his own.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I'm not really sure if I wanna go back to raiding at all, and I dont have much time, but I have experiences from Wrath of the lich king til now so it's not an unfamiliar thing for me. Sure if you lack someone i could hop in if I have the time, but I have to wait and see if I really wanna pick up regular raiding again.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): I'm more of a raider than Pvper auctually, but I'm pretty interested in PvP aswell. Again, I dont think I have time to get all serious about PvP and my only experience is from normal battlegrounds and some worldpvp.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): I was looking for a guild to join on the defiasrp website.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): My name is Draknosh and I am an orc.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I'm always seeking for the next adventure, but feel empty when it's completed. I'm a lonely orc without a home and maybe all i need is some company other than my wolf?

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I live to fight, and i fight for my sake only. But if the prey is good, surely I'll fight by your side.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I'd rather not talk about my past, but where my life is now. Ever since I saw a dragon the first time, I've been fascinated by them. What they can do and what I could do with them. So, I have a little hobby of myself to hunt down the most exotic and rare dragons to kill or capture. I have a pretty impressive collection if I say so myself.
Other than that I live for the freedom that is nature and I never stop in a big city too long. My life depends on the road and I follow it with my heart.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): With my days of dragon hunting i could become a real investment for your force. I know the best way to kill any dragon, and if I can kill any dragon, then so I can kill anything. I am a steady marksman with my bow and you can always count on me killing the target without any wasted arrows.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): My family was shamed by these three so I know them inside and out. I have to regain the honor we once had and I've sworn an oath to never back down and always go in with full power in everything I do. The part about disobedience though, as long as I see your cause fit mine, we will all come along.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): All I do is for my own cause, If my friends are stupid enough to get caught, why should I risk my life saving them?
But still I would probably be more drawn to the thrill of the adventure and go save them anyway. As a hunter, I'm very stealthy and could easily sneak around in the darkness to set them free, if I want to that is.
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

Draknosh Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draknosh Application   Draknosh Application Empty6/10/2015, 20:39

Seems aight Smile Whisper one of us in-game and ask for a officer for IC interview and recruitment Smile
Back to top Go down

Draknosh Application
Page 1 of 1