The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Groloth Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Groloth

Groloth Application Empty
PostSubject: Groloth Application   Groloth Application Empty8/7/2015, 23:07

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): < Been RPing for some time now on Argent Dawn, around 3 months, however I was RPing in other games long before then, approximately 4 or 5 years. >

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): < I have heard the stories of how you are a great mercenary RP guild, this is perfect for my current character. >

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): < The act of immersing oneself in one's character and the world they inhabit to truly experience life through their eyes. >

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): < Somebody who can act as if they are their character without breaking character unless absolutely necessary. >

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): < Likely not, however I do have experience raiding on other servers, including being ranged DPS Raid Officer, experience I may or may not use, though chances are not. >

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): < This is something I am very much interested in doing, however my experience isn't vast. That being said I do very much enjoy battlegrounds and would like to improve my skill at them. >

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): < Forums, whilst searching for a good Horde RP-PvP Realm. >

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): < Groloth Of The Tauren. >

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): < To protect my homeland from the terrifying creatures from across the sea! >

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): < Certainly, I am a soldier of the Horde! >

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): < I am a fan of fishing and herbalism, I often patrol the plains of Mulgore searching for herbs and watching for Alliance or other threats. As a child of Mulgore, it is my duty to protect my homeland, and the lands of my allies and kin. >

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): < From early childhood, I was trained in the ways of martial combat, I use my size, bulk and weight to my advantage in battle, smashing and crushing my enemies. I am most skilled in melee and hand-to-hand combat, my kick has crushed bones, and my punches to break skulls. >

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): < I will never turn down from an honourable fight, and lack of strength is something that I, as a Tauren do not have, strength is in my blood and I am bound by my honour to obey the orders of my leaders within the Horde. >

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): < Though my loyalties lie with the Horde and my homeland, my friends and kin come before all else, I would sneak from my post and save my brothers and sisters in arms. >
Back to top Go down
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

Groloth Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groloth Application   Groloth Application Empty9/7/2015, 22:20

Nice application, poke an officer in game to get an IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Groloth Application
Page 1 of 1