The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sutomuhon - Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
asmiric

asmiric

Sutomuhon - Application  Empty
PostSubject: Sutomuhon - Application    Sutomuhon - Application  Empty2/11/2014, 12:42

b](Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)[/b]
(A): < Former Roleplayer from Shatterskull Marauders on (The Venture Co) during Cata, Character name was (Asmiric) a Tauren Warrior.) >

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): < I want to join because I was a former member of the old guild on (The Venture Co) and want to do Roleplaying. I am also interested in Raiding. >

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): < My definition of roleplay is playing the character you created, your character having a background, a reason for some of the stuff he does making the character have feel and purpose. >

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): < Someone who can create interesting character background and can adapt to different roleplay situations during roleplay and can help progress a story. >

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): < Yes, I was one of the former off-tanks during early cata raiding. I'm currently a shaman DPS enhancement with elemental off spec. currently leveling a Warrior which I might use for tanking raids/dungeons >

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): < Kinda but its not all that i'm interested in. >

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): < Ingame, while searching for a guild and also because I was looking out for this guild due to being a former member during cata. >

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): < Sutomuhon of the Tauren tribes, I hail from Mulgore >

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): < I wish to join the warband for blood and honour! >

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): < I will give my life for the HORDE and the warband! Lok'tar o'gar! Victory or DEATH! >

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): < I hail from the plains of Mulgore where I learnt to commune with the elements and summon them to help me fight, >

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): < My ability to commune with the elements and use them for great effect during battle. >

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): < I will follow the warband where ever they will lead me, I will give the warband my all! I shall follow the orders I am given, even if it goes against my very being! >

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): < As you asked if I would follow orders? Well I would gladly lay down my life for both this warband and the horde! I would rescue my friends and then when able return to my home of Thunder Bluff to assist my kin! or retake the city from the clutches of the Alliance! >
Back to top Go down
Calenor
Honor Guard
Calenor

PostSubject: Re: Sutomuhon - Application    Sutomuhon - Application  Empty2/11/2014, 20:24

Yo, if you were a member of the guild on TVC (And have proof of it for just incase) You can just ask one of the current guildies to get an invite for ya, so when you get online message someone to invite ya
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Sutomuhon - Application    Sutomuhon - Application  Empty2/11/2014, 21:19

This is indeed an old member.
Back to top Go down
Calenor
Honor Guard
Calenor

PostSubject: Re: Sutomuhon - Application    Sutomuhon - Application  Empty2/11/2014, 21:33

Brought back in, but account pending Forum stuff!
Back to top Go down
tarakjin
Warcaller
tarakjin

PostSubject: Re: Sutomuhon - Application    Sutomuhon - Application  Empty11/11/2014, 06:48

Access Granted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sutomuhon - Application    Sutomuhon - Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sutomuhon - Application
Page 1 of 1