The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Logro's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalthune

Logro's Application Empty
PostSubject: Logro's Application   Logro's Application Empty29/5/2014, 19:57

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I've been roleplaying for 2 or 3 years now on other games as well as WoW. However have only just entered the RPPVP world, so depending on if it is any different, I should be fine.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): i'm looking for a well managed and active RP guild that will throw me into the deep end of their RP adventures

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): A person who is acting as another character

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Someone who is dedicated to the cause and does not come out of character often

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Yes I do wish to raid with you when I manage to get to the higher levels. I've raided BC and WotLK when they were released and have recently done the Cata raids and some of the MoP ones.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): No, not really

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): In-game

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): I am Logro, an Orc from Durotar.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): After years of wondering the places of Azeroth, I wish to bring the knowledge that I have gained - whether that be strategic, medicinal or magical - to this mighty warband and give it my full strength.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I will. I am dedicated to the Horde, however co-operation isn't one of my strongsuits. Trust is an issue you see, and only a select few can gain my trust.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I am a orc hunter called Logro. My parents died when I was young, which caused me to befriend tiger cub called Mareshek. Together me and Mareshek wondered Azeroth for years, pillaging, stealing and killing. However 'killing' makes me seem a little cold-blooded, I kill only those who deserve it, such as criminals, or those who threaten innocents. Some see me as a vigilante of sorts, which may be true. The years wondering have caused me to pick up a few skills, such as fishing, first aid and a bit of cooking. However I know nothing about the ancient world (Archaeology), I know how to track something for days whether that is to kill, steal or for mere information. A survivalist like me is an asset.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I am proficient with guns, bows and crossbows. I am a marksman of sorts but personally I'd say i'm the survivalist type. My ability to surprise and flank the enemy during combat as well as killing single targets quickly serves me well, perhaps it could serve the warband well too.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I never back down from a fight, even if I am near death. I have never been given orders before, I am a orc of my own judgement. I do not think however, that this will become a problem.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): Before leaving the wall I see if i can scout the position of where my friends are being held captive. Darkness is my ally, I whistle for Mareshek and together we stealth our way down from the wall and onto the ground. Memorizing the surroundings of what I saw, I head in the direction of the Alliance camp. Upon arriving at the camp, I tell Mareshek to wait until I am spotted, she then hides in a nearby bush. I draw my first arrow and aim for the guard on the hill. As I release the arrow, I sprint towards the bottom of the hill to catch the guard. As the arrow pierces his jugular, I quickly catch his falling body and rip the arrow out of his throat. I draw another 3 arrows and fire them at the guards near the prisoner cages. Unsheathing my daggers, I jump down from the hill and quickly dispatch the two guards before they realize their friends are dead. I whistle for Mareshek and load another arrow. Killing the guards heading towards me, Mareshek mauls another four guards to death. I smash open the locks and throw my friends a couple of weapons to defend themselves with. I tell them to head towards the nearby river and wait for me there. As they run off, I redraw my bow and pierce the armor of another guard. I whistle for Mareshek to follow my friends and she reluctantly leaves my eye contact. I grab the nearby torch and set the remaining tents and walls on fire, leaving my call sign imprinted on what seems the be the captains corpse. I leave the camp and head towards the river, hoping that we have a plan to rebuild our city.
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

PostSubject: Re: Logro's Application   Logro's Application Empty29/5/2014, 20:08

Seems okey! COntact officer in-game!
Back to top Go down
Celistra
Admin
Celistra

PostSubject: Re: Logro's Application   Logro's Application Empty29/5/2014, 20:55

Interviewed, accepted and waiting for forum rights.
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Logro's Application   Logro's Application Empty29/5/2014, 21:24

Access granted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logro's Application   Logro's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Logro's Application
Page 1 of 1