The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vexjin application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexjin

Vexjin application Empty
PostSubject: Vexjin application   Vexjin application Empty28/5/2014, 00:12

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I've been playing wow since vanilla (with some breaks) and I have been in 2 different RP guilds before, one in Argent Dawn and one in Scarshield Legion. Both had 2-3 active players, so it didn't work out too well. I've had my initiation to RP scene, if you will, and know the most basics. Very willing to learn more and RP with good bunch of people!

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): As said above, first and foremost I'm looking for a good group of nice people to hack and smash across azeroth. RPing is a great bonus for me, as is PvE, if you happen to get raid group up when WoD hits.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Functioning as your character would, whatever the time or place would be, when you are RPing. Although I am not 100% IC player, that might be a good thing to add here, I know when to roleplay and when not. In general, RPing is exploring, fighting, raiding and enjoying the game in group of people, in character of course.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Ability to know the lore enough, so there are no "impossible" actions/characters. Having the right kind of attitude for the roleplaying - yes, we are champions of horde, but we are not demigods. Act as a normal being of your race.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Raiding experience I have bunch, from TBC all the way to MoP. High times came in Cata, when I was part of a really nice casual raiding guild, and we managed to down Nefarian before all the nerfs. Good times with good people.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Not really into PvP rated battlegrounds, but never said a strict no. Might even get interested, who knows at this point?

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Ingame spam in /2 Wink

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Yo mon, I be Vexjin of Sen'Jin, proud member of da Darkspear Tribe and true Horde!

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I be lookin' for a band of great warriors to bring honor to da Horde.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Ya mon! Fight is somethin' I have known for a long time, I'll be happy to bring my staff and knowledge to your command.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): "Nothing invented for this character just yet, so I'll leave this empty for now"

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I be agile, tricksy and I have good knowledge of da dark powas. I command da demons to fight for Marauders, they be powafull allies.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I know somethin' of fightin', I be no coward, but I know when to fight and when not. It be wisdom not only choose your allies, but a wise fighta chooses enemies carefully as well. If we have the luxury of choosin'.. Sometimes you gotta fight even when da situation is grim.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I be loyal to my friends and true Horde. In dis situation, I be staying to protect da city. If I go and rescue and city burns, we have all fought for nothin'! They die and the city survives, they be heros of da horde, never to be forgotten and the city lives on for revenge!

But if there be any possibility for me to save my friends, I would do dat. But not at the risk of lettin' da city fall. I expect dey would do da same for me, fight even stronger in my memory and avenge da fallen!
Back to top Go down
Vexjin

Vexjin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vexjin application   Vexjin application Empty28/5/2014, 00:17

Hi guys! Would be truly great to join you and experience once again the roleplaying part of this game! I'm going on a trip tomorrow, returning on Sunday, so don't expect any replies before that. Smile

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have and looking forward to let Vexjin contribute to the Marauders!

BR
Vexjin
Back to top Go down
tarakjin
Warcaller
tarakjin

Vexjin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vexjin application   Vexjin application Empty29/5/2014, 03:34

Hey pal, everything looks good to me, When you're back from your trip, contact any marauder in-game to find an officer for an In Character interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vexjin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vexjin application   Vexjin application Empty

Back to top Go down

Vexjin application
Page 1 of 1