The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Montubo Ironhoof Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Montubo

Montubo Ironhoof Application Empty
PostSubject: Montubo Ironhoof Application   Montubo Ironhoof Application Empty17/11/2013, 15:38

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I RP currently on Alliance in the Stormwind Regiment , and have been doing so for almost a year, and even though i have never RPed on Horde, i would like to.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I am used to RPing in a guild with a Military theme, and the person i spoke to about the guild was rather helpful.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): To act out a story or day to day living of a person, within Azeroth.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Well i have been guided well from the start, and have been involved in plenty of RP, and i do stick to lore and logical thinking. I.E, dont over do things.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Well i have done SoO Flexi as a Holy paladin, and i am trying to gear my druid to do the same.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Once again, i do PvP such as BGs and Arenas on my Holy paladin, though it is more for gearing for W-Pvp than anything else.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): In-game, saw the guild info in general chat, and spoke to an officer about it.

IN CHARACTER
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Montubo Ironhoof, Taren druid born in Taurajo.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): Since the demise of Deathwing, Montubo has been helping the Cenarion Circle in mending the damage done, however, he has a brning desire to get revenge on the Alliance for the destruction and looting of his village.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Montubo is loyal to those he works with, and if the Warband leads him to battle, he will follow.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): Montubo was born in Taurajo, and taken in by the Cenarion Circle when he showed an affinity with nature, he was too young to be sent to Northrend to fight for the Horde, so he remained to train. With the destruction of his village and its looting by the Alliance, Montubo has a single minded fury to gain vengance apon them any way he can. Montubo is primarily a healer and mender, but when enraged, can be a tenacious fighter.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): Montubo is a healer as well as an alchemist, able to craft potions and mend wounds. He is also able to hold his own in a fight, he is rather versatile.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Montubo will show he has none of these weaknesses, by taking on the Alliance and any other enemy the Warband deems unworthy.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): Montubo's home has been destroyed already, he will do anything for the Warband. How ever, if abandoning the city to rescue his friends, would put the Warband in danger in the long run, he would not rescue them.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Montubo Ironhoof Application   Montubo Ironhoof Application Empty17/11/2013, 15:47

First of all I want to say:

Montubo goes wherever he wants!

I couldn't stop thinking of LoL's Mundo when reading this. As I said in-game, it was supposed to be a dialog, thus it was supposed to be "me" instead of he, but that is alright. The application still looks good.
Contact an officer for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Montubo Ironhoof Application   Montubo Ironhoof Application Empty18/11/2013, 18:17

Interviewed, Ginvited and given forum access. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Montubo Ironhoof Application   Montubo Ironhoof Application Empty18/11/2013, 18:52

Woo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montubo Ironhoof Application   Montubo Ironhoof Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Montubo Ironhoof Application
Page 1 of 1