The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sacripante

Sacripante

Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application.   Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application. Empty13/11/2013, 12:45

OUT OF CHARACTER

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I have been roleplaying on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for 2 years, It was a server with approx. 250 players on but i had quite some influence on the server, Hence my actions and scemes.
On the other hand, I didn't roleplay that much on World of Warcraft yet, The reason is plain simple. I didn't find the right people yet.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I have heard you are one of the better guilds on Defias for the Sin'dorei to roleplay in.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Acting like you would act in real life, So actually just don't do things that aren't possible for a normal civillian.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): I learn quite fast, And i have a bit experience in roleplaying.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Sure, Did SoO(Lfr since gear is to low) But myeah, I manage. On this character i'm a Healing paladin,

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Sure, I used to do some Arena few years ago.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Orc guild told me about it.

IN CHARACTER

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Sacripante Lor'Themar, Sin'dorei.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): To grow strenght, Get honor and replace the lonely feeling. I am tired of wandering without a purpose.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I will fight until the gods themselves come and collect my soul.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): My name is Sacripante Lor'themar, Archon of the Netherwing Fields, Son of Paragon Mithra Lor'themar.
I am born and raised in Shadowmoon Village, Where my parents lived in search for Kael'Thas. I am a paladin, Trained on mending the wounds. I lost my parents in a battle against Illidan. Wandering eversince.
(You can read the full story with Total RP2 addon)

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I am a mender of the wounded.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Death doesn't scare me. My wife does.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): Depends on the situation. How the evacuation went in the city, Who is actually captured(If their strenght is reliable or not) Etcetera, Many things come by. And aswell you don't actually know how you will react when stress hits you.
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Darilas

PostSubject: Re: Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application.   Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application. Empty13/11/2013, 12:52

Hey. First of all: using a name of such an important lore character as Lor'themar is not advisable. I would suggest to make up an elfish sounding last name yourself. Second: we are a multiracial guild, not just consisting of Blood Elfs, although we do have quite some of those in our ranks. Other then that it looks good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sacripante

Sacripante

PostSubject: Re: Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application.   Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application. Empty13/11/2013, 12:55

Alright no problem,
Adjustment:
Character name: Sacripante Starfury. ((Random name gen.))
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application.   Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application. Empty13/11/2013, 13:03

You bastards! I was typing a whole reply, and while I was typing, it already got sorted! I am so slow!

I'll just leave the explanation why we don't allow major names from the lore:

In World of Warcraft role-play we avoid rolling characters with any direct connection to or influence on major lore characters. We do this because Blizzard controls their stories, not us. If one person is Lor'themar's son, and another person is Lor'themar's son as wel... What happens when they meet? Who is right? Who is the real son of Lor'themar? Neither of them is. You're Johnny Blood Elf, the Blood Elf guy.

-----

Sacripante wrote:
(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Acting like you would act in real life, So actually just don't do things that aren't possible for a normal civillian.
Just a little heads-up, the Shatterskull Marauders are not civilians. We're warriors and fighters. Heroes. Marauders can perform impressive feats of strength and magic, just like your player character can in the game.
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Darilas

PostSubject: Re: Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application.   Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application. Empty13/11/2013, 13:45

Interviewed and invited to the guild. Needs forum access.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application.   Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application. Empty13/11/2013, 13:50

Forum access should be fixed now.

Welcome to the Guild, Sacripante!
Back to top Go down
Sacripante

Sacripante

PostSubject: Re: Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application.   Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application. Empty13/11/2013, 14:04

I thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application.   Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application. Empty13/11/2013, 14:28

I want to further add to this by giving a heads up about this:

Quote :
I am born and raised in Shadowmoon Village
While there is no problem with you having been born on Outlands (Second war was some 30 years ago), High Elves were with the alliance still, so Shadowmoon village was still not available to High/Blood elves. If you meant you were born in WoW's Shadowmoon Village, you would be at most 8 years old.

WoW RP requires some knowledge of the Lore since the facts you give us should check out with Blizzard lore. We all have to start somewhere though so do please take this as a constructive critic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application.   Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacripante Lor'Themar's Application.
Page 1 of 1