The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lúthien Recruitment form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neira

Lúthien Recruitment form Empty
PostSubject: Lúthien Recruitment form   Lúthien Recruitment form Empty2/10/2013, 03:54

A) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn

Well, this is embarrassing, but I haven´t any RP experience, but I can say I have a lot of desires to learn.

B) Why do you want to join us?

I was bored doing only pvp and pve. I always thinked I wasn´t taking advante of the wow was offering me. How in Span the RP servers has a very low population I decided try it in England´s server. Asking for the Defia´s chat, I met a warlok wich recommended me this guild.

C) What is your own definition of roleplay

For me, roleplay is step into the shoes of your character. Be how you think is your character, and have a adventure with others players who is having fun as you living the life of they characters.

D) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

Someone is a good roleplayer when he can share his histoy without enforce it at his mates, and of course, when he always have wishes to learn.

E) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

Yeah, Why not?. Im only have experience in Raid Finder, but I learn quickly.

F) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

Yeah. I love PvP. I have 1740 in 2v2. I have to say I only play for have funny. I hate when someone require me rating for play. Oh please, It´s only a game!!

E) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)

Ingame. When I make my character, in my Total RP 2´s directory misteriously appeared Geradius, and he told me about this guild.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

Note: This test is funny!! Im practicing my English a lot!!

A) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Lúthien Linwêlling, Blood Elf

B) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

I will give my shield, my sword and my final breath whith the goal to defend the wishes of my leader.

C) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything

Really, I don´t know what I can told you.... I lost the great part of my memories when the no-deads arrive to my home in Silvermoon. That´s battle.. the battle where my father were murdered... All the things that I cant told you were told me by a old friend´s father, Dínendal, who brought up as his daughter. My fathers were braves, they fought with honor, but the no-deads were greater in number.

I lived with Dínendal until he was murdered too. I only know that the murderers were a guys who weared blue clothes with a yellow lion draw in the middle.

Since that day, I travell looking be more strong for protect my village.

D) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

The light is my ally. She always protect me, and I will always protect her. I stop the more strongs hits with my shield and return a quickly counterattack. What makes me unique in combat? Im never alone in a combat, the justice is my sword, and the hopes of my village is my shield. With them, I never will able to lost.

E) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

My voice is your voice, my heart is you heart, and my force is your force. The light who one time save me, Is been witness of my oath.

F) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

My shield is hard, but Im sure that it will be harder. My sword is fast, but Im sure that it will be faster. I offer who I am and who I will be to my master.

G) Why do you wish to join the warband?

I have never believed I can protect this world alone.

H) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

The only war which I lived , I was too young for fight there. I only have the experience about help at my village with the no-deads from ghost lands.

I) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?

Yes, If that is the whish of the master.

J) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.

Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.

Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.

My friends are my village. I would go to save my friends.

K) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

Yes, I am.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

Lúthien Recruitment form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lúthien Recruitment form   Lúthien Recruitment form Empty2/10/2013, 12:31

Neira wrote:
Note: This test is funny!! Im practicing my English a lot!!
I appreciate the honesty and fun-loving tone of your application. Everything seems to be in order.

Contact any marauder in-game for directions to an officer for your in-game interview and introduction.
Back to top Go down

Lúthien Recruitment form
Page 1 of 1