The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aeurizure's Application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexchos

Aeurizure's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Aeurizure's Application!   Aeurizure's Application! Empty6/9/2013, 16:57

Hello there!I feel honoured to apply for this guild.

1) Please note any RP experience you have:
Although I just started roleplaying with guilds,I have participated in some roleplay events.Still,I have much to learn and I hope that you will help me conquer this.

2) Why do you want to join us?:
The feel of roleplaying with other people is extraordinary.It is fun and you can train English even more.I would love to roleplay with this guild.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?:
All the world's a stage.You take a "role" and you try to reenact it.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?:
A person who follows the rules,has some fantasy and creativity.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have:
Well,since I am new to this realm I will have to level up my character before I raid with you.I have an other character on the realm Draenor,a panda monk, who has raided before.I would say that I have moderate experience with raiding.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I have less interest in PVP as I have it in PVE,but I will gladly help if you need a spare person!The experience is lesser as in PVE.

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc):I asked in Orgrimmar if there are some heavy roleplay guilds and a person replied that I should check the Shatterskull Marauders and so I did.Eventually I fell in love with your guild.

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Aerizure and I hail from the ancient tauren race.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
As long as the Earthmother agrees with your actions,then yes.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I come from a nomad Savagekin pact.We were adventurous and loyal people,Earthmother's children.We travelled through many lands and helped various people along the way.We were happy to be in the wilderness.Until one event accured....After crossing a place called Northern Barrens,we arrived in thriving with flora and fauna place,the Overgrowth.We stayed to examine the herbs,as our Earthmother would have wanted,but we didn't know about the presence of Alliance troops nearby.One day we were examining the local herbs...as we were attacked by some Alliance hunters.We quickly tried to save the women and children,whilst fighting off the enemies,but in the end they were just too much for us.They captured the last remaining people and I was one of them.They locked us in the nearby hold and left us to starve.Many tried to escape,but I was the only one that succeded to escape this wretched place.Now I wander in agony,trying to find a new pact.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I yield healing powers.I specialized in herbalism as a medicine and shape-shifting.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will heal your wounded and help the weak.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am a loyal tauren and I do not fear death.When my time has come,I would gladly fall into the hands of the earthmother.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Although the terrible events that I have survived,I will continue the earthmother's willing and help the weak and wounded.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Still,I am young compared to others.I have much to learn.My combat experience is battling animals as I am a hunter.

9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Hellscream is a fool,a greedy tyrant who,in the end,will put lives in danger.

Moral Question

10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.

Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.

Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.

The Marauders are my pact,I will even face death to help them.I will try my best to save you from the clutches of the Alliance.I will shape-shift into a swifty cat and stay in the shadows as I approach the Alliance camp.Then I will try to free you,no matter what happens to me.

And Finally

11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Yes,I am prepared to show obedience

Thank you for your time.I hope you had fun reading my application!

Aeurizure
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Darilas

Aeurizure's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeurizure's Application!   Aeurizure's Application! Empty6/9/2013, 22:29

Interviewed ingame. Rejected initially for lack of experience in battle and self-proclaimed lack of selfcontrol. Told him to join the Rebellion to gain some experience. OOC given some headers and advice, player seems reluctant to try and appears overly discouraged by our initial rejection.
Back to top Go down

Aeurizure's Application!
Page 1 of 1