The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celtera Silverfury ((Application))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celtera

Celtera Silverfury ((Application)) Empty
PostSubject: Celtera Silverfury ((Application))   Celtera Silverfury ((Application)) Empty14/8/2013, 00:05

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have only been playing WOW a short while but I have had many different RP experiences, on both alliance and horde. This has ranged from being a priestess of the light to darker challenges.

2) Why do you want to join us?
I’ve heard a lot about you and whenever anybody discusses good RP guilds on DB, Shatterskulls are one of the first to come up.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Roleplay is the opportunity to be a character and being able apply it to a different environment.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A good roleplayer is someone who plays their character well and understands the lore enough to be able to apply to their situation.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I wouldn’t mind raiding as I quite enjoy it. I have done all of the Pandaria LFR and am hoping to continue with Normal Pandaria Raids as a DPS. As a healer, I have done up to and including HC Cata Raids and am hoping to start Pandaria raids soon. I have done all four of the Pandaria World Bosses as both a DPS and healer.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I have never been one for PvP but I would like a chance to do more of it and hopefully get better at it.

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)

On the Forums, via friends and ingame.

CHARACTER QUESTIONS

1 ) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Celtera Silverfury, I am a Sin’dorei or more commonly known as a Blood elf.

2 ) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I always do my best, no matter what difficulties I face and what challenges I must overcome.

3 ) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Well I grew up in Quel’Thalas as a high elf until Arthas Menethil marched on my homeland, due to my age at the time, I was told to help with the evacuations of Quel’Thalas. Then with the destruction of the Sunwell led Kael’thas and many of my kind to drown our thirst for magical energies with fel magic. Not the brightest idea but it worked for a while. Eventually the Sunwell got repaired and we went back to our normal lives, except now having green eyes. One of my favourite memories is when I first remember shooting an arrow, I nearly took my father’s ear off. As you could probably guess he wasn’t best pleased but at least it got him to teach me properly. My hobbies usually consist of hunting or looking after my pets though I do enjoying cooking from time to time.

4 ) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am trained in using ranged weapons including throwing knives but I keep a dagger near in case of the need for close combat. My favourite weapon is my bow, which I have been using since the beginning of my youth. My ability to take down enemies from afar may seem useful yet.

5 ) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I shall do whatever it takes to prove that I have none of those traits. Maybe a taste of my abilities could prove useful.

6 ) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I may be smaller than most and not as physically strong as others but I make up for that in speed, stealth and intelligence.

7 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Peace is needed to be obtained and the only way to do that in the current climate of Azeroth is by joining the war to defeat our enemy.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I have no wartime experience and no combat experience as of yet though I have received some training in those fields.

9 ) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Indeed, Hellscream has taken things too far and needs to be stopped.

10 ) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes. Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?

I would go to rescue my friends, cities can be rebuilt, whilst friendship and trust is far harder to come by.

11 ) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

I am prepared to do all of that and more for the sake of the Marauders.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Celtera Silverfury ((Application))   Celtera Silverfury ((Application)) Empty14/8/2013, 12:19

Oh boy, more farstriders!

I have no remarks. I am pleased with the use of "Blood Elf" in preference over the term "Sin'dorei" as well.
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

PostSubject: Re: Celtera Silverfury ((Application))   Celtera Silverfury ((Application)) Empty14/8/2013, 14:13

More elves!!!

Contact an officer for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Celtera Silverfury ((Application))   Celtera Silverfury ((Application)) Empty14/8/2013, 14:18

Can also contact me for an in-character interview, or any other member of the Bloodseeker rank.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Celtera Silverfury ((Application))   Celtera Silverfury ((Application)) Empty21/8/2013, 12:46

Interviewed and invited by Hikka.
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

PostSubject: Re: Celtera Silverfury ((Application))   Celtera Silverfury ((Application)) Empty21/8/2013, 17:57

Forum access sorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celtera Silverfury ((Application))   Celtera Silverfury ((Application)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Celtera Silverfury ((Application))
Page 1 of 1