The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.

Go down 
+2
Kathyikas
Liekinheitin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Liekinheitin

The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty
PostSubject: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty15/4/2013, 01:17

OUT OF CHARACTER

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I've been in a couple active RP guilds in Ravenholdt before, but alas, it's been such a long while that I do not recall which. The time spent with the guild(s) comes to a roundabout 5 years.

2) Why do you want to join us?
I recently started playing again after a tad long break and wish to gain more memories and experience in an RP-filled environment.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Playing the Role of a Character.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Being able to immerse yourself in the world and the person your character holds and being able to act as such.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
But of course. Raiding has been the second most important thing in my whole life of World of Warcraft.
Since I quit kind of mid-cataclysm I don't have all the experience from the Cataclysm raids nor any from the Mists yet. Although as I advance my gear I have all the determination and thirst for experience I'll need to get and keep me going.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
PvP has always been a bit of a taboo for me, since I've never really taken in seriously - until now.
While Raiding has been the second pillar of my attention in the past, I now wish to become not only a tad more experienced in any and all forms of PvP. BGs, RBGs, World PvP, Arenas, you name it. Again, as I get gear, I'm willing to go through whatever it takes to learn more.

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I've seen your warband's name pop up every now and then on Defias in the past couple of weeks and decided you'd definitely be the biggest, warmest nest of a great community on this new server.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
The name is Liekinheitin from the race of Goblins. Pleasure to meet'cha.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I will muster every last drop of mana if the need be in order to defeat the enemies of the warband.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I always said they'd need to build the bank sturdier. Did they listen? No.
Well, at least not untill this huge dragon came and swept my whole home island in flames. It was already too late at that point, and they all knew it.
All my savings from hard labor in Kezan, gone. Probably at the bottom of the ocean by now.
I will do whatever it takes to get my new bank filled to the grim with gold, as it once was.

Did'cha have the time to wonder where my name comes from?
It is said my parents named me after their greatest invention, a pocket-sized flamethrower that was able to spew fire with the force of a hundred dragons. Well, as long as there was sufficient fuel.
My fuel? Gold. Lots of gold.
For now all I can spit out are frozen shards, mostly due to losing all my fortune back at Kezan.
But don't'cha worry, some day I'll be spewing out more fire than Ragnaros himself again.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
While my parents were more interested in mechanical nonsense, me myself chose to indulge myself in chemistry. I've been brewing potions since I was small. Well, still smaller than now!
Of course, after leaving my home island I also took interest interest in various other things in the world outside the small island I once lived on. Things like Fishing, Cooking, Archeology and even First Aid. Not that I'd ever need any other first aid than my own potions.
Using my forementioned skills and honing them for combat has been my main focus for the last couple of years, and I think I'm getting the hang of it.
Other than that, my quick wits and my mana are all I need to overcome my foes.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I bet'cha there's no other choice than having to find out.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
My old pals at Kezan always said I have potential. Now's my time to prove it!

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I have the knowledge. I have the skill. And now, I just need the experience.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Because of those pesky Alliance, I've had to be on my toes around the Azeroth during my travels to ensure they wouldn't get the best of me. If they ever tried anything funny I've made sure to blast 'em with a freezing bolt 'o ice so hard, even their ancestors felt it.
There was this one time I partake in a historical event to vanguish the Alliance leaders straight under the noses of their precious citizen. That's not something people would soon forget, neither the Horde nor the Alliance. Thrall was even kind enough to grant me one of his favorite bears to ride into battle the next time.

9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
I never liked that Hellscream fella. A tad too ignorant and blinded by power for my taste.
Sure hope Thrall would come back soon and give him a good whooping for abusing the throne.
If there's anything I can do to hasten the process, count me in.

Moral Question

10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.

Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.

Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.

I would of course go to the rescue of my fellow Marauders.
My home city has already once crumbled beneath my own two feet, wouldn't really mind a second time. At least my savings are safe this time.

And Finally

11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I've never really had anything against such hierarchy, and I doubt it would become a problem now, as long as I am still entitled to my opinion. And my gold.
Back to top Go down
Kathyikas

Kathyikas

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty15/4/2013, 02:32

Liekinheitin wrote:
"There was this one time I partake in a historical event to vanguish the Alliance leaders straight under the noses of their precious citizen. That's not something people would soon forget, neither the Horde nor the Alliance."
Since the Alliance leaders are massively major lore characters, claiming to have vanquished them will make a quite a few roleplayers be a bit iffy over the fact that King Varian, Tyrande, The Council of Three Hammers and Velen were all slain.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty15/4/2013, 07:45

Or they'd just assume the goblin was lying!

But yes, stuff like killing the faction leaders or any other major lore characters is a bit of a no-no.

Other than that, looks good though.
Back to top Go down
Liekinheitin

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty15/4/2013, 10:04

Grim wrote:
Or they'd just assume the goblin was lying!

But yes, stuff like killing the faction leaders or any other major lore characters is a bit of a no-no.

Shishishi, looks like the cat's outta the bag.
Okay, fine, perhaps we didn't actually 'vanguish' them but we did send at least a hundred of their guards back to their makers!
... At least a dozen? Hey, even the small dents in their walls contribute to the bigger picture! Please don't underestimate them just because they're small!
Back to top Go down
Gor'Thrak

Gor'Thrak

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty15/4/2013, 10:07

Quote :
Indeed. Seek out any Marauder ingame for directions to an officer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty15/4/2013, 10:19

Perfect response!
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty15/4/2013, 10:59

Hello Liekinheitin! Good to see another finn.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty15/4/2013, 12:17

Liekinheitin wrote:
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
But of course. Raiding has been the second most important thing in my whole life of World of Warcraft.
Since I quit kind of mid-cataclysm I don't have all the experience from the Cataclysm raids nor any from the Mists yet. Although as I advance my gear I have all the determination and thirst for experience I'll need to get and keep me going.
I feel like I should point out that the Marauders do not currently have a PvE or Raiding schedule. If it is really important for you, you may find yourself frustrated that it's taking a long time to get started.

There are plenty of PvE enthusiasts in the guild, though! Who knows, maybe soon, it'll start up again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Liekinheitin

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty15/4/2013, 12:36

erwtenpeller wrote:

I feel like I should point out that the Marauders do not currently have a PvE or Raiding schedule. If it is really important for you, you may find yourself frustrated that it's taking a long time to get started.

There are plenty of PvE enthusiasts in the guild, though! Who knows, maybe soon, it'll start up again. Smile
Oh, that won't be a problem at all!
As stated, I've recently taken interest in slayin' more of our actual enemies, the Alliance, than going after the lesser baddies that hide in their dusty caves and castles.
Of course, pillaging said castles for loot is still not a bad idea, oh no it isn't.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty15/4/2013, 12:46

Alright! Just checkin'! We've had fresh members move on to other guilds before because they didn't immediately find what they where looking for, I thought it would only be fair to give you a heads up. If you stick around you'll find that the Marauders are a fine bunch of people, and raid initiatives are bound to re-emerge eventually.
Back to top Go down
Liekinheitin

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty15/4/2013, 12:52

erwtenpeller wrote:
Alright! Just checkin'! We've had fresh members move on to other guilds before because they didn't immediately find what they where looking for, I thought it would only be fair to give you a heads up. If you stick around you'll find that the Marauders are a fine bunch of people, and raid initiatives are bound to re-emerge eventually.
I wouldn't be so impatient, at least as long as there's no gold involved.
I'm sure we'll get along just fine while waitin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.   The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Application of Liekinheitin, the Flame Keeper.
Page 1 of 1