The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Eloen Lamberte

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aelrath

Aelrath

Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty
PostSubject: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty25/3/2013, 23:35

1) Please note any RP experience you have.

I've been RPing on this server for about a year and a half now, and overall about 2 and a half years including other servers. I originally starter in Vanilla WoW leaving not long after TBC. I've led my own Guild on Darkmoon Faire, becoming one of the more successful ones until I eventually disbanded it due to flagging RP population. I then came to AD, quickly left. Then I came here, RP'd in Sillyspoon for a while, helped organise a few RP events that included all of Silvermoons Guilds of the time before eventually going back to the Alliance and becoming an Officer of Natures Grasp. I eventually left Natures Grasp after a clash of personalities with one of the other Officers disrupted RP and I could not longer make RP events without drama, so I left having become disillusioned with them. I have since rejoined after coming back from the Falklands but I have no intentions to make them my RP home.

2) Why do you want to join us?

Because it'll get erwtenpeller to shut u-. I mean because of my disillusioned state with Silvermoon RP at the moment. The Blood Knights are dying as an institution and I'm not prepared to deal with everyones IC drama as law enforcement when I'm the only one who's willing to do so, and it only causes aggro for my character in the end. Having found myself no longer capable to have fun in Silvermoon and doing the RP that -I- want to do, I'm reducing my actual Knightly business to near zero, and going to go do some actual fun RP. Hopefully with you guys.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

The ability to fully immerse yourself in your character, lose grip of the natural worlds limitations, and go where the story, lore, and drama takes you to help weave a story that'll be fun to retell or revisit months down the line.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

The ability to step out of that character and distance yourself from them.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

I'll pass.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

Mainly just BG's on a near constant basis. I dabbled in a 2vs2 Feral and Resto Druid Arena combo and managed to get up to 1.9 with my partner back in Cata but we didn't really stick at it. With work being what it is, I doubt I'll find the time to stick to a dedicated routine RBG team, but it would be something I would like to try.

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)

Haaah. Let's just say our paths have crossed quite a few times, and some incessant nudging from a certain member of yours trying to get me to join ever since he did.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Sin'dorei. Eloen Te-... Lamberte.

((She is actually Aelrath Tenderheart. More on that later))

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

Yes.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

I am an Ex Blood Knight of Silvermoon. Whilst my kin gave themselves up to a false ideal, I chose to continue bending the Light to receive the immense power it offers to slay my foes and all those that would harm the sanctity of my city. I have no interest in delving further into myself unless it is required.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

There is a reason they place Blood Knights as Vanguards in an attacking party. Self-healing, highly damaging, and resolute in the face of extreme pressure. They are arguably the best of Silvermoons infantry, so long as you ask anyone who isn't a Farstrider.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

I will not feed the ego of my superiors by giving myself a brown nose if that is what is being asked of me. Task me like you would any of your other men, and you will come to your own realisation in time that I lack those characteristics.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

What kind of questions are these? Point me to your enemies, and they shall die. Point me to your Men and I shall protect them until I lay there dead upon the field.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

My blade arm is getting flabby and my pockets could do with lining. There's not that many Humans in Silvermoon and as of late my blade calls for their blood.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

As stated, I was previously a Blood Knight and I still am by all official accounts. I can rend, I can mend, and I can light bend, this is all you need to know.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

If they captured us once, that means they overwhelmed us in sheer force. Anything I attempt to do will be in vain and will likely get me killed. Even if I were to succeed in freeing my allies it would only get us killed or re-captured as we attempt to fight back or escape their compound. No, there is a reason the Hordes motto is Lok'tar Ogar. Logically, my only option would be to return home and save what I can there.

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

I am no stranger to receiving and following out orders.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Whilst "Eloen" is wishing to be invited, the person behind the armoured mask is actually Aelrath Tenderheart, Knight Master of Silvermoon. She wishes to help the Marauders, especially after a private conversation with Hikka where Aelrath pledged what little forces she had towards aiding the Marauders if needs be, and on a more IC personal level she wishes to be there to protect her new Boyfriend Alph'el. The reason for the alter-ego is due to the desire to keep her IC position as a Blood Knight Master. If word gets back to Silvermoon that she is working for a Horde Warband whilst in charge of Silvermoons garrisoned force of Knights it will only cause uproar in the already uppity civillians, and it's just aggravation she does not need. Her identity is not a super secret, as Alph'el will no doubt probably know, and depending on those whom she trusts she may also reveal her identity to others, but for the majority of the time, she is Eloen whilst with the Marauders.

She has also grown disillusioned with following the set procedure of Knight conduct considering that her inability to act leads to more problems in her mind than it does to solutions, and so she will be using this alter ego to dispense vigilante justice against certain troublemakers in Silvermoon. ((On that note she obviously won't be wearing the Tabard of the Marauders whilst doing her vigilante stuff, but obviously the Marauders may learn that a certain dark armoured Light user is attacking civillians in Silvermoon and may act accordingly how they see fit or sell her out to Silvermoons Law Enforcement.))
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty25/3/2013, 23:44

Yaaaaaaay!
Back to top Go down
Gor'Thrak

Gor'Thrak

PostSubject: Re: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty25/3/2013, 23:51

Looks fine, seek out an officer or Bloodseeker whenever you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty25/3/2013, 23:53

WHAT THE FUDGE!!??

I posted a really long reply and it disappeared!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty25/3/2013, 23:54

I'll try to remember.

One arm. Is this true? How will it affect her fighting skills? Are you prepared to accept funny looks and mistrust in her fighting abilities because of it?

Knight Master. Is this going to get in the way of loyalty to the Marauders?
Back to top Go down
Aelrath

Aelrath

PostSubject: Re: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty26/3/2013, 00:12

Yes, she has one arm but ICly Alph'el and a handful of others (Kristeas, Senariul, Gienna, Abulos, Solanum and some others who have been contacted) are working on a fully operational replacement that should, in theory, be better than her old one. For now, Senariul, Gienna, and Alph'el have given her a working prosthetic that Aelrath can control via Arcane magic. Aelrath was never a heavy hitter anyway, she's always been a fast and light strike fighter, so the weaker prosthetic left arm hasn't changed much considering that she is right hand dominant. Skilled with polearms, light swords, and quick on her feet she should be fine in combat, but she is very sensitive when the subject of her arm comes up in conversation and tries to avoid it where possible.

I'm of course prepared for the 'funny looks' but only a select few should even know there was a problem anyway considering that she will be incognito in her armour most of the time, and the prosthetic should not be in view.

As for the Knight Master thing? Ehh, it could in theory, but very doubtful. As I previously said, Ael had pledged the Knights assistance to the Marauders so in theory they should be working in unison. If however the Marauders start trying to use her position to try and get concessions out of Silvermoon that they normally wouldn't have access to, then there might be problems.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty26/3/2013, 00:15

If she joins SSM and gets the chance to take her oath of loyalty to the warband, would that interfere with her Knight Master duties?
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty26/3/2013, 00:22

Oh and none of my questions are meant negatively. It's a damn fine app, I'm just curious about some things.
Back to top Go down
Aelrath

Aelrath

PostSubject: Re: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty26/3/2013, 00:33

As it stands, and in the foreseeable future, no.

Oh, and don't worry, I never got that impression anyway.

Here, have a smily face. :3

Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty26/3/2013, 07:58

Excellent. Well, we'll see how it goes. Poke any Marauder for directions to an officer.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty26/3/2013, 11:03

Alph is totally a knight and a marauder and doing just fiiiiiine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Eloen Lamberte   Application: Eloen Lamberte Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Eloen Lamberte
Page 1 of 1