The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Varrgosh Bloodrend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Varrgosh

Varrgosh

Application for Varrgosh Bloodrend Empty
PostSubject: Application for Varrgosh Bloodrend   Application for Varrgosh Bloodrend Empty14/9/2012, 21:31

Hello, Shatterskulls! Smile I've been in contact with Thrakha about joining you and have finally made the application form. I attended the Gathering Lastnight as my debut into RP on Horde - again.

1. Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I started out on Defias Brotherhood five years ago. I have been in guilds such as [Horde] Sin Belore, Orcs of the Red Blade, Cult of Shadow, Second Gurubashi Empire, Mad Grin Legion (Former private army of Shro'gan the former Emperor of SGE), Keepers of the Dark, The Kalimdor Corsairs, The Warsong Blades (?? I think that's what they were called.)
[Alliance] The Argent Crusade, The Fordragon Company, Kingdom of Arathor, Kingdom of Stromgarde, The Greymane Era, Blades for Hire, The Red Eclipse, The Chapter of Holy Anethion, The Broken Sword.

I have been officer and co-leader of The Chapter of Holy Anethion aswell as Kingdom of Stromgarde. I was co-leader & founder of The Greymane Era.
I have been involved in several of Exaythe/Sophyra/Melnerag's plots and roleplay events.

Prior to WoW I played Warcraft II and III, I read up on all lore I found fascinating, and even RP'd on Wc3.

2. Why do you want to join us?
I used to play on Horde two years ago, but due to unfortunate events and disagreements I joined Alliance instead, also upon request by a friend to help him with a guild, The Chapter of Holy Anethion. I've been on Alliance since then and decided I wanted to return to my first-ever character 'Vargosh Bloodrend'.
However due to his past he no longer suits with the Red Blade, and my only other option that would fit IC-wise were you guys!

3. What is your own definition of roleplay?
Acting. You play out the life and world of an imaginative character, you interact with others and the world and try make it as fluid and alive as possible. Roleplay does not ever symbolize irl. If you have a wife in-character you're NOT cheating on your irl significant other.

4. What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Practice, experience, the will to evolve and try and improve.

5. Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have?
I at this moment do not know IF I'll have interest in Mist of Pandaria PvE content, it might be so, or might be not.
However I used to raid ICC frequently back in the days, aswell as TotC. I've never tried on HC though. (Well, I did HC ICC 10 four first bosses, but those were easy!)

6. Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these?
I am very interested in rated battlegrounds especially, however I've always fancied arena if I find a partner/s that function with me.
I've done arena since WotLK and BGs since TBC. However I've never had the chance to try Rated Battlegrounds.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character.

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1. Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am a Varrgosh Bloodrend, of the Mok'Nathal, I am a half-breed, of ogre and orcish descent.

2. While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I have spent the entire time within the Horde ranks fighting with vigor and honour for the Warchief and the Horde. I'd die for the blood of the Horde!

3. Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Hrmf.. A question I find unfitting of a warband. I grew up on Outland as any, I used to be a brawler in my village, but I did not take up arms when the orcs formed their first Horde.
But when pinkskins came to my world, and they took the life of the one I loved, I devoted myself to the extermination of humankin. I left Outland for the first time four years ago, after the portal opened again and joined the Horde - and the Red Blade tribe.

However due to racism and cowardice I was forced to leave the Red Blade tribe, and spent the rest of my time fighting under Garrosh Hellscream in the Warsong Offensive in the Northern lands against the Scourge. I gained the rank of General for my battle prowess and tactics.

During the Cataclysm of the world I served the Dragonmaw Clan against the Alliance over in the Twilight Highlands. I have only now returned and seek new employment to further serve the Warchief!

4. We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I excell at axe and sword, I am a natural berserker, rage is my weapon against my foes in combat, and it knows no limit.

5. We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will not prove that I lack them! What is that for a question?! I am the epitomy of strength! I never flee a fight and always follow orders from commanders that have proven and earned their rank.
((I think the question is mispelled? It asks to prove that I'm lacking strength! xD))

6. What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am a General of the Warsong Offensive, I needn't say more.

7. Why do you wish to join the warband?
I seek a taskforce to aid in the coming war against the Alliance!

8. We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I spent twenty-three years fighting Blood Elves, Naga, Ogres, Fel Orcs and the Burning Legion on outland, I would serve the Thrallmar forces when they arrived on Outland with the re-opening of the portal.
I've served the Horde, The Warsong Clan, the Dragonmaw Clan, the Warsong Offensive and the Red Blade tribe.

Moral Question

9. The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

I crush the captivators and together I and my allies will ride in aid of Orgrimmar to turn the tide of War!

10. Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

Respect goes both ways. I expect that your commanders will prove they earned their rank on fair grounds, as they expect me to obey their orders.
I trust in mutual benefit with this Warband. Your respect for my respect. Blood and Honour!
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

Application for Varrgosh Bloodrend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Varrgosh Bloodrend   Application for Varrgosh Bloodrend Empty15/9/2012, 17:32

Hi there! Please contact an officer for an IC interview Smile
Back to top Go down

Application for Varrgosh Bloodrend
Page 1 of 1