The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

goshuntane the tauren warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goshuntane

goshuntane the tauren warrior Empty
PostSubject: goshuntane the tauren warrior   goshuntane the tauren warrior Empty6/4/2012, 02:56

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
ive been rping for a few years now and had a good like rp session with some of your guild member! sadly i help billingsworth escape
2) Why do you want to join us?
ive just realm changed and have been looking for a good roleplaying guild

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
acting in character and getting right into the lore and story

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
a person with a good imagination

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
i was in a raiding guild before i moved [vanity-blades edge-eu] we were one of the top on server we have 4/8 ds heroic progress

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
i dont pvp much Smile but ide like to get involed in some workd pvp battles ect.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Goshuntane Ironhoof - tauren

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
my first devotion is to the warband/kin secondly comes the horde

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
fishing and cooking im not very good but it keeps me alive when im out exploring/surviving

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
close quarters fighting,sheilds and axes profferably but anything i can get my hands on becomes lethal

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
throw whatever test you got it me you will see i am no coward

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am highly trained in close quarters combat and i am prepared for mostly any situation

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
i was in mulgore training when 2 orc slavers took me prisoner...i escaped when a man-wolf attacked them and i ran as they were left to fight on my way back i came across billingsworth and helped him escape

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
my parents were killed by quilboar when i was young and i have been fending for myself ever since...i kill animals and sell some meat and cook the rest its how i make my living...i have developed "skills" in combat after my years of practice

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
i see how well guarded my friends are if they are heavily guarded i would go to the city and try to help a little then take some guards to free my allies then go back and fully liberate the city. If they were lightly guarded i would help them then take the shortest path to the ciy

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
i will respect both lower and higher ranking maeauders
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: goshuntane the tauren warrior   goshuntane the tauren warrior Empty7/4/2012, 00:39

Can all other officers speak to me regarding this application please Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: goshuntane the tauren warrior   goshuntane the tauren warrior Empty7/4/2012, 01:53

Sorry, but all indications are that you really wouldn't fit in with what we're looking for.

This application has therefore been turned down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goshuntane the tauren warrior   goshuntane the tauren warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

goshuntane the tauren warrior
Page 1 of 1