The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graad the bum (joke application)

Go down 
+2
Grim
Himo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

Graad the bum (joke application) Empty
PostSubject: Graad the bum (joke application)   Graad the bum (joke application) Empty6/12/2011, 19:04

General Questions
(another orc hovers nearby to help Graad to write his answers down, when asked why Graad states: 'writing seemed like somethin pansy elves do!'

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Graad Bloodspike, orc

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
maybe, if them alliance come and try to take my booze den ill stab um with my rusty nail ina plank

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I wander from town to town hoping to find cig ends on the floor, i ask passer-bys if dey give me money so I can buy a drink but dey allways say beat it.. poncy adventurers..

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I once kicked a guard in the gnads which he didnt expect after he asked me to stop askin for spare change, dey still throw me out like but me got that guard good!

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
hurm? me not know, probably hit the person who called me coward over the head when he not looking, oh and check his pockets for booze or some cigs.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
me can be a sneaky sh1t when me wants to be and me find lots of cig ends for warband if they give me change

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
me heard you have booze and maybe warm place to stay that dont have kodo droppings to sleep on like my box in razorhill I visited a few times

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I suppose me had rank of peon once, but dey so bossy and der work so boring me just left, me would like to learn how to stab idiots in the back better when they not looking to steal der monies

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

me no consider them friends or allies if they no give me cigs and booze, I leave dem der and go to capital and try and loot as much as possible before the place get badly destroyed den move on

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

whats dis higherarchy? dat sound like peon work, me think about it if me get paid enough but not when me hung over, me no work when hung over
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Graad the bum (joke application)   Graad the bum (joke application) Empty6/12/2011, 19:08

I hate you.
Back to top Go down
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

PostSubject: Re: Graad the bum (joke application)   Graad the bum (joke application) Empty6/12/2011, 19:12

what? me and jai had a bit of fun and rolled bum characters, dont tell me there wouldnt be any knocking about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Argora
Honor Guard
Argora

PostSubject: Re: Graad the bum (joke application)   Graad the bum (joke application) Empty6/12/2011, 19:21

..Well, I thought it was pretty good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Graad the bum (joke application)   Graad the bum (joke application) Empty6/12/2011, 19:28

ORC ORC ORC
Back to top Go down
Jaifelas
Honor Guard
Jaifelas

PostSubject: Re: Graad the bum (joke application)   Graad the bum (joke application) Empty7/12/2011, 09:59

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that :L
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/jaifelas/
Beastmastéry

PostSubject: Re: Graad the bum (joke application)   Graad the bum (joke application) Empty12/1/2012, 23:34

Lol, I must admit that i enjoyed reading that. Very good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graad the bum (joke application)   Graad the bum (joke application) Empty

Back to top Go down

Graad the bum (joke application)
Page 1 of 1