The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gublir - the lost shaman

Go down 
+2
Calenor
Gublir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gublir

Gublir - the lost shaman Empty
PostSubject: Gublir - the lost shaman   Gublir - the lost shaman Empty27/11/2011, 01:42

Evening lads and ladies!

My name is Gublir, and I just got to this great and exciting world of Azeroth. I've just got ashore here in Durator, and wanted to find myself a home. Travelling alone around beein' as small as I am feels unsafe. I was peering around in Orgrimmar, and Hikka cought my attention. I was pointed in the direction of you guys.

((so - to go for the form)):

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
My experience goes all the way back to start of wow. I started playing on Argent Dawn which is an RP server. There was more RP and respect of the world of the RP back in the days, but now it's gotten out of hand imho - seeing hunters running around with names like "Detthknight" etc. There is some RP on AD, but I've not been much part of it last few years. Though - I have some friends who do it, and I participate in the occational IC chat whenever I see someone I know is doing it. I find it fun to do now and then Smile

2) Why do you want to join us?
Well - thats easy to be honest. I've done no research upon what guilds there are here on Venture Co. I just leveled up my first Gobling and *cough* my first horde since I started playing WoW back in the days (yes - thats kinda weird when I come to think of it). I just asked in citychat of Orgrimmar if there were any guilds recruiting, and I started to talk a bit with Hikka's alt, and then Ruvani. First impression was good just after a few words with them - so I figured hey, why not just try the first and best that contacts (and of course - with a guildname that seems appropriate to be on an RP server).

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
I'd say staying in character, respecting others when they RP and just be a nice guy (depending on what you want your IC to be of course Smile )

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
I'd say it's all about respecting your fellow players

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I have 10 characters covering all the classes as ally which are geared for FL atm. I cant promise I'll gear up and go levling fast to raid here aswell. At the moment I'm merely interested in the horde aspect of playing - and seeing how the RP fits around here. Time will tell!

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I've had my fair share of PvP. I will say here aswell - time will tell what I do with this toon Smile

IN CHARACTER

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

My name is Gublir the lost shaman of the Lost Isle, just arrived to this mighty continent of Kalimdor.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I will aid you as best I can with my shield and weapon! I cannot promise great deeds and powers yet, but I will do whatever I can to grow knowledgeable in the arts of the shaman, and aid you along the way.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I must say I'm a bit into hunting animals for their skin. I'm currently trying to figure out how to best make my own armor. Alongside running errands for the mighty horde, I am trying to fit in my hobby of crafting and skinning.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I have some ancestors who runs through my veins, I am certain that their powers will grow within me, so I can be of great use in the future in the arts of healing the wounded or use my powers of the elementals to slay down the enemies!

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
If I ever get a chance to fight along side any of you, I will prove to you that I am not a Goblin that runs if things get though - I am decendants of great warriors from the Lost Isles - and I fear no evil!

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am certain that whatever blood that runs through my veins from my ancestors, will grow every day - and the strength within will flourish and show you that I am worthy of being a part of the warband.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Being new to this continent, I heard rumours of your great warband, and I felt drawn towards your strength and awe. I thought this would be the best place for me to let my powers and knowledge grow, and make use of myself amongst your great warband.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
As I am still an apprentice, young and small - I have no knowledge to show of rather than my strong heart and great will of learning and helping.

Moral Question
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

I would shed tears for my lost comrades that were cought by the alliance, but I would fear more the consequences of the city being lost. I would have to ride and aid the Capital. My rage of loosing my friends would give me more strength to fight back and help the city.

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Obidience and manner is something I set very high. I feel it as a duty to follow orders and address in the right manner.
Back to top Go down
Calenor
Honor Guard
Calenor

PostSubject: Re: Gublir - the lost shaman   Gublir - the lost shaman Empty27/11/2011, 02:37

I like the app and now as a Bloodseeker, this'll be my first post as one Razz, and there have been a lack of goblins lately so I say bring on the green dudes Razz
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Gublir - the lost shaman   Gublir - the lost shaman Empty27/11/2011, 09:50

As Koaki says, more green is good. Poke an officer or Bloodseeker *cough* ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Gublir - the lost shaman   Gublir - the lost shaman Empty27/11/2011, 13:21

MINI ORC MINI ORC MINI ORC
Back to top Go down
Zolks
Honor Guard
Zolks

PostSubject: Re: Gublir - the lost shaman   Gublir - the lost shaman Empty27/11/2011, 19:47

Need more trolls!

(any variety, sandfury and muffified highly sought)

Goblins are cool too Smile
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Gublir - the lost shaman   Gublir - the lost shaman Empty28/11/2011, 15:45

I've invited him in.

If only I was an officer and could promote him to Initiate. /sigh
Back to top Go down
Zolks
Honor Guard
Zolks

PostSubject: Re: Gublir - the lost shaman   Gublir - the lost shaman Empty28/11/2011, 16:30

Grimgutz wrote:
I've invited him in.

If only I was an officer and could promote him to Initiate. /sigh

Become stormseer then!

Hup, get on to it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gublir - the lost shaman   Gublir - the lost shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Gublir - the lost shaman
Page 1 of 1