The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrix, the elemental shaman.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrix

Wrix, the elemental shaman. Empty
PostSubject: Wrix, the elemental shaman.   Wrix, the elemental shaman. Empty12/3/2012, 22:43

Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

2) Why do you want to join us?
I have heard that, you are a good RP with aspetcs of organised PvP.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Hm... I never really tought of this much. My definition would be that a group of WoW fans get together in game or on forums and play their own game.. sorta... I am not really good in defining this XD

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Knowledge of your class and race , basic lore knowledge, and patience, alot of patience.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Yes, I would like to, I have 8/8 in DS on normal (prenerf), I have also cleared every other Cata raid.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Yes, I am interested in both rated BGs and arena, I have good exp in arenas, but saddly, none in RBGs.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Wrix Fluxfire, a am goblin shaman of Kezan.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Yes, I am willing to lend all of my knowledge of destructive as well as restorating spell for the sake of the Horde and the warband.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I always had affinity for magic, especially elemental magic and elemental spirits... Saddly, goblins on Kezan only exploited and enslaved elementals for their personal gains and interests. I was against that because I saw elementals and elemental spirits as potential friends, companions, and beings of great power and intellect. As soon as I was mature enough, I left Kezan in search of knowledge about all things elemental. My way got me to Thunder Bluff. For tauren shamans it was quite strange to see a young goblin wanting do practice elemental and spiritual arts. Despite that they agreed to train me and show me their teachings. My mentor was and older tauren woman named Hanka. She teached me everything she knew. Conflicts were raging all around us... Sithilid war... Demon crisis in Outland... Scourge invasion... however there wasn't a day Hanka didn't taught me something new about the elemental world. Years passed like minutes, and my knowledge and understanding of elementals was expanding rappidly. One day while we were training, a messanger from Orgrimmar came bearing news that the Lich King was finally destroyed. His death was a costly one... Hanka's son and only relative Krang as well as many other brave taurens died during the siege of the Icecrown Citadel. Hanka was devastated... however she didn't cry, she wasn't sad... she meditated... for weeks. I was trying to get to her, to pull her out of her endless meditation... no luck. One day, she just dissapeared. I took that as a sign that my long training as a shaman and elementalist was over. I decided to return to Kezan, and share my new knowledge with other goblins, and to show them that their ways of treating elementals were wrong. I would take a ride from Thunder Bluff to Orgrimmar, and from there travel to Kezan by boat. When I got to Orgrimmar, strange things started to happen. Some crazed cultists started preaching of doomsday, armagedon, end of all things, they were running around the city, convincing people to join them and be saved from cataclysm. I tought that they were all insane, after all, Scourge was finally calmed down, their leaders layed dead, what kind of apocalypse where they talking about.... but then... I saw her.. Hanka was one of the cultists! When I approached her, she didn't even recognize. She was only babbling about end of days, about her master and how I should join them... I canceled my trip to Kezan and decided to help Hanka snap out of her insanity.... with no success. Town guards soon started to chase down and imprison the cultists, or more specifficaly Twilight Hammer, as they called themselves. Within a few days cultists were nowhere to be seen. Some, like Hanka were imprisoned, and some simply left the Orgrimmar. Thanks to my conections with some orc shamans I met during my training in Orgrimmar, I managed to get Hanka out of prison. I told here if she doesn't stop talking about cataclysm and her master, she could be re-arrested and maybe even executed. She finally stopped. I decided that we should stay with the shamans that helped us earlyer. Days passed, and Hanka haven't said a word. Reports saying that there was increase of elemental hostillity all around Azeroth, started circulating the city. More and more refugees were comming in the city. Cultists were once again on the rise, but this time they worked undercover. Few hostile elementals have been spoted around Orgrimmar, however they have been neutralised. I tried communicated with a small earth elemental that appeared in my room one night. He didn't liked that idea and he started throwing pebbles at me... I bound him and loocked him away in a small iron chest in the room, and I went to sleep. I was awoken by the cries and shout comming outside of my room. When I got out I saw a terrible sight! Giant fire elementals were burning houses and people alike! One big earth elemental threw two guards across the street. Battles and chaos were all around me, everything was burning and crumbling into dust. people were dying in agony... the cataclysm has started! With the help of brave adventurers, guards and mighty Thrall himself the initial invasion was stopped. I've heard other big cities all around Azeroth went through same... but worst of all was a report that the whole island of Kezan was blown to bits by some flying monstrosity... battles continued to rage for through the following months. I fought in many of them... After the death of Twilight Cult leader Cho Gall, leader of black dragonflight Nefarian and a huge victory in Firelands against power hungry Firelord Ragnaros and his lieutenants, that monstrosity, Deathwing as he was called, lost his foothold in almost all areas of Azeroth. I withdrew from the battles and decided to help Earthern Ring establish good relationship with elementals. I became their "ambassador" in Firelands whitch have plunged into "civil" war between few remaining lieutenants, over who should become the new Firelord. I am now seeking to destory the monster Deathwing for annihilating my bithplace and alot of my friends!

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
As I already mentioned, I am good in communicating with elements and harnessing their powers.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will do whatever it takes do defend the members of the warband, and I will never retreat, disobey orders or do anything against the intererests of the warband!

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
As I already said, my great knowledge of elemental powers could prove you usefull in your endevours.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To finally put and end to that demon-spawned Deathwing!

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
((I think I already mentioned that in the question number 3))

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

Towns and building can be repaired easily, dead friend's can't!
And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Yes, I am prepared and willing to do whatever you ask me to!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Wrix, the elemental shaman.   Wrix, the elemental shaman. Empty12/3/2012, 22:51

Fine by me
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Wrix, the elemental shaman.   Wrix, the elemental shaman. Empty12/3/2012, 22:55

Whisper an officer for an IC interview!
Back to top Go down
Chryso

Chryso

PostSubject: Re: Wrix, the elemental shaman.   Wrix, the elemental shaman. Empty12/3/2012, 23:12

I will vouch for this guy, seems to know the game well and also from what he told me he would like to rp, raid, and pvp with us. 3v3 teammates got to stick together Razz.

Chryso x
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Wrix, the elemental shaman.   Wrix, the elemental shaman. Empty13/3/2012, 00:00

Invited!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrix, the elemental shaman.   Wrix, the elemental shaman. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrix, the elemental shaman.
Page 1 of 1