The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zenar Application Mon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenar

Zenar

Zenar Application Mon. Empty
PostSubject: Zenar Application Mon.   Zenar Application Mon. Empty29/10/2011, 19:11

OOC

1)Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

I played D&D and D&D online for a long time in an rp guild as an officer, i also have rp on other servers on wow since BC.

2)Why do you want to join us?

You are a warband and my character wants to be active within the horde and its efforts against the Alliance and stopping the alliance from gaining our resources.

3)What is your own definition of roleplay?

Pretending to be a character I've created within a world.

4)What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

I can emerge myself into a new world and have just finshed a drama course at college which will help make my characters realistic and I have also never found it hard to stay IC and enjoy rping for a few hours at a time, I always leave people a choice in my rp because i do not belive in 'power rping' and it is my number 1 rule not to do it.

5)Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

I will once i hit lvl 85 and am geared on this new server, i have dps since BC with an tauren fury warrior, undead combat rogue atm and will do an raid ap once ready.

6)Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these.

I have PvP since BC and rather enjoy it on a casual standard normally i raid but i do pvp and grind an pvp set for arenas.

IN CHARACTER

General Questions

1)Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Greetings, I am Zenár, member of the Darkspear Trolls. I Hail from the Trolls.

2)While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

I have done so in my life many times and joining your warband will not stop that, i will defend myself and fight for the horde when needed.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

I come to you well trained in the art of hit and run combat, I have been doing it with the darkspear and the Horde for many years. I learned and lived with the trolls for many years in durotar and believe i have alot to bring to the warband in term of them skills. Also in my time in the darkspear i learned the art of Alchemy and am higher skilled in potions making and flower picking.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

As I mentioned before I am a skilled druid, i prefend fighting in small groups of stealth using rogues or druids. I use the art of the cat i learned from the druid within the darkspears and strike hard and fast at whatever the mission requests.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

I shall do whatever is required to prove my worth to the warband from combat to healing wounds and making potions. "Zenar shakes a potion bottle in his hands"

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

I am skilled, experienced and willing to fight to death mon, not sure what else you could ask for... "Zenars smirks and shrugs"

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

I can no longer see the alliance loot our lands of resources and attack us. I feel I can be use to the Horde if i use my training to stop this. The Marauders seem to be the warband out there that attacks the alliance and is not scared to do this.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

I been a druid for many years, Which means I was highly trained in combat stealth and quick deaths as well as the arts of healing wounds and creating potions.

(9) Moral Question.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture. Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Many will answer the call of the citys for aid, but only you know where your friends are being taken to and saving them will be more important at this time because 1 reforcement for the city will do little but a group of you will be better.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

I shall help my friends and allies, I am a druid who skills lie with stealth, precision like the cat with planned strikes and therefore am suited to small battles besides city's can defend themselves with the amount of guards that lie within them.

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

I have no objections to respecting and following the orders of my superiors.
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Zenar Application Mon.   Zenar Application Mon. Empty29/10/2011, 19:45

Welcome to the server, and thank you for the application. Please contact an officer ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Lakato
Marauder
Lakato

PostSubject: Re: Zenar Application Mon.   Zenar Application Mon. Empty29/10/2011, 20:46

Rp'd with him once in Orgrimmar, He seems to be knowing what hes doing, Vouch From Me!
Back to top Go down
Zenar

Zenar

PostSubject: Re: Zenar Application Mon.   Zenar Application Mon. Empty29/10/2011, 21:38

Thank you catari and lakato. Smile I have contacted an officer and now part of the guild. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lakato
Marauder
Lakato

PostSubject: Re: Zenar Application Mon.   Zenar Application Mon. Empty30/10/2011, 14:56

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zenar Application Mon.   Zenar Application Mon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Zenar Application Mon.
Page 1 of 1