The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kurthok Rendaxe's Application!

Go down 
+2
Grim
Kurthok
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurthok

Kurthok Rendaxe's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Kurthok Rendaxe's Application!   Kurthok Rendaxe's Application! Empty31/3/2011, 23:31

OOC Section 1

Are you interested in RP?

Yes I am interested in RP. After all, I have been doing exactly that for the past four years!

Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is

Really? Simple. Roleplaying is the art of playing someone that does not need to fit with your personality. For example, a soft and gentle person in real life could play a very brash and brutal person in Roleplaying. At least, in cyberspace you can, since real life is a myth!

What RP experience (if any) have you had?

Roleplaying Experience, this'll be fun. I roleplayed on the Alliance side of the Sha'tar for two years, followed up by another two years on the Hordeside of the same realm. Over the years I have learned quite a bit on the lore and it has given me new inspiration for new character and event ideas. I have been in a number of Roleplaying guilds and four years on I'm still around. Getting too old for this and I'm still a minor! ^^

Please state three rules of RP

Three rules of RP. Fun, I do know that one of the rules for RP is an appropriate name. If you go around with the name "Monkeyballs" then you are bound to get yourself reported. Mind you, 50/50 chance you'll get a free name change or a ban! A second rule, although most people would not follow it, is never use brackets in /s or /p, although half the people who RP don't seem to heed that rule. Meh! A third and final one is to never disturb RPers. If you are an anti-rper, prepared to get a banhammer straight into the happysacks and the face!

IC Section

Name

Friend, my name is Kurthok Rendaxe!

Race

Do I look like a long pointy--wait...bah, forget that! I'm a battle-hardened orc!

Specialization

My speciality? Hah! Look at me, more muscle than fat! This is the sort of muscles a war veteran gets when teamed up with the finesse of being a gladiator!

Feelings towards threats

I'll keep this short. Scourge: KILL! Burning Legion: KILL! Alliance: Kill with mercy and honour!

Prized Possession

My prized possession friend? My weapon! And armour...and booze...and pork...I kid, my battlegear!

How did I come across the warband?

Well, when I'm not kicking heads in the arena, I do my job as a blacksmith. I saw one of your lads come into the blacksmith to repair some of their gear. Had a little chat and I thought that I might seek you out. My kind of people!

Why do you wish to join the warband?

The answer is obvious: adventure and glory! Everything an orc needs, that and perhaps a chance to cleave some cultists of demons or that damned Cho'gall into tiny chunks to feed the swine!

Why should you take me?

I'm an orc. I have experience in warfare. I'm handy with a weapon, with some wisdom to give. Fel, you might even need me to repair all the gear you might break and perhaps improve it!

Sum myself up

Warlord!

OOC Section 2

Where did you hear about us?

I have a very good friend that is actually in the guild. She occasionally visits the Sha'tar and we generally have some fun. If you need any vouches, Darnack will vouch for me!

What do you hope to get in the Shatterskull Marauders?

A deeper insight into the realm, as well as some quality RP that the Sha'tar does have from time to time. Maybe even get some raid progression in the process! ^^

Do you intend to Raid?

Jup, I really do intend to raid! I actually fancy getting some raids done so I can get some better RP gear and better knowledge of the guild! Just have to endure the long, horrible trial that is leveling without heirlooms! :>

Do I intend to PvP?

As for PvP, not entirely sure. I do have mixed feelings about PvP. I do like TB, but not much else. I would consider it if I weigh it up with how easy or hard tanking the new raids are.

Last edited by Kurthok on 1/4/2011, 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Kurthok Rendaxe's Application!   Kurthok Rendaxe's Application! Empty1/4/2011, 00:42

NEED MOAR ORC
Back to top Go down
Drek
Oathsworn
Drek

PostSubject: Re: Kurthok Rendaxe's Application!   Kurthok Rendaxe's Application! Empty1/4/2011, 01:48

Didn't read, but as he as an Orc - yes.
Back to top Go down
Argora
Honor Guard
Argora

PostSubject: Re: Kurthok Rendaxe's Application!   Kurthok Rendaxe's Application! Empty1/4/2011, 13:13

GREEN IS BEST!
Back to top Go down
Ghelgor
Oathsworn
Ghelgor

PostSubject: Re: Kurthok Rendaxe's Application!   Kurthok Rendaxe's Application! Empty1/4/2011, 13:14

Orc and pork are the joys of life!
Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: Kurthok Rendaxe's Application!   Kurthok Rendaxe's Application! Empty1/4/2011, 20:30

Talk to an officer for your IC interview. Sounds like you'll fit in just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurthok Rendaxe's Application!   Kurthok Rendaxe's Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurthok Rendaxe's Application!
Page 1 of 1