The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaerys Dawnrose Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jaerys Dawnrose Application Empty
PostSubject: Jaerys Dawnrose Application   Jaerys Dawnrose Application Empty2/8/2016, 23:28

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I've RP'd a couple characters on WoW in the past with a few friends, and played a few Dungeons&Dragons games if that counts for anything! Smile

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): The idea of a Warband-based RP guild sounds really interesting and fun! You guys have obviously been going for a while now which also just makes the whole guild sound really reliable and well-run. Also Silvermoon RP is incredibly tiring and irritating sometimes lmao.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Role-playing is creating and acting as a character and living out situations as that character, including seeing things as that character, making decisions as that character and reacting to events as that character rather than as yourself.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): A good role-player generally stays in-character at most/all times, is friendly and welcoming to other players OOC and is always up for a new challenge!

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): N/A

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): N/A

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Just looking around on WoW forums for a Horde RP guild with a good history!

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Pleasure to meet you; I’m Jaerys Dawnrose of the Sin’Dorei, otherwise known simply as Jae.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I’m looking for new adventures and new friends, I’m a loyal person and I pride myself on my sense of family and friendships. I’m rather skilled with a couple daggers in my hands and I’m not afraid to get ‘em dirty. Once I’m in, I’m here for good. Any challenge given to me, I’ll be willing to take and give it all I’ve got.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Without a doubt. Anything to protect or assist my fellow members.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): After being gifted my first daggers by my older brother Orimis as a child, I underwent training from a skilled family friend named Ren. My brother, father and I lived in a not-so-desirable area, so self-defense was a second nature. Growing up, I also learned how to fish and cook as money was tight in our family, what with my father leading a simple life as a tailor. Food wasn’t always affordable. These days I enjoy discovering new places and meeting new people. Since the passing of my father and brother, I’ve had a burning desire for adventure. I believe that the Warband could be the next stage in my life; a new beginning.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I’m pretty sharp with a couple of daggers. I trained for several years with an experienced weapon-wielder and can positively dance on my enemies with a few swift strokes. I know little of poisons and such, but I’m always willing to learn. I believe that I can fight honourably alongside the Shatterskulls and uphold the name.
(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): During my initiation period and through the rest of my time as a Marauder (that is, of course, if you deem me to be satisfactory), I will strive to complete any task given to me to the best of my ability. I know my place as a recruit, and swear to respect my equals and highers, never to step a foot out of line.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I, without a doubt, would save my friends. I’m a person who creates close bonds with those around me and once I’ve sworn to fight alongside them and protect them, there’s no going back. My city needs me, but my friends need me more. You can’t choose your heritage, but you can choose your friends and allies. Those who I’ve chosen to be my companions in life take priority in any situation, including one which would risk my own life.
Back to top Go down
Jaifelas
Honor Guard
Jaifelas

Jaerys Dawnrose Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaerys Dawnrose Application   Jaerys Dawnrose Application Empty2/8/2016, 23:37

Good App mate, Glad we could get your account sorted for you Smile Forum permissions will be granted once IC interview has been complete
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/jaifelas/

Jaerys Dawnrose Application
Page 1 of 1