The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xenophile's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenophile

Xenophile's Application Empty
PostSubject: Xenophile's Application   Xenophile's Application Empty13/11/2014, 05:04

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): Honestly, as a new comer, I'm very unaware of Role playing; however, I am willing to give it a try!

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): Im looking for a very respectful and decent guild in which I can grow with. Also, The name is just awesome. Plus the RP sounds like a fun idea!

(Q): What is your own definition of role-play?

(A): What comes to my mind when I read or hear the word role-play is taking the adventure into a more deeper level with meaningful actions and goals. Not just playing.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): The respect for the others and the seriousness of his actions.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I love raiding, although that is minimal compared to my PVP addiction.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): PvP is my main priority and I'm looking forward to gear up for lvl 100 as quickly as possible pvp-wise.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): I saw someone in the guild that, who knows! was the guild master. and he was definitely carrying an awesome name and an astonishing guild tabard.

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Xenophile, Rogue, Undead. I hail my Mom. Not really. Im 100% with my forsaken Queen.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I want to aid as much as share good times with new reckless adventures who want to take the Iron horde down!

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): < I'm willing to establish a reputable name of this guild. YES!

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): < Currently, Im a jobless rogue due to my few days in this world. My mine objective is to hit my level cap as soon as possible. However; I do have planned to level up enchanting and other secondary profession.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): a silent killer is my specialty, Im the bodyguard that was never there but did his actions.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I have a very strong experience in PvP that has made my name go around, though it all happen a few years ago when I decided it was time to take a break from Pvping. I believe my abilities are shaped around a solid understanding of what honor means and how it can be demonstrated in surroundings. While carrying this guild name, I will preserver to give it a respectful reputation.

Last edited by Xenophile on 13/11/2014, 16:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some questions where changed)
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Xenophile's Application   Xenophile's Application Empty13/11/2014, 13:59

Hi!

The second section of questions are meant to be answered in character, meaning that you answer them as your character would.

eg.
Quote :

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): < Junior Engineering Student, with lots of free times and decent grades. Work out is must in my life and girls of course come in. Also love playing guitar, piano and going out with my pals.

Here you would talk about your character's history and hobbies, as if the character is talking to us.

Please could you go back and have a look at this section of questions again? Smile
Back to top Go down
Xenophile

PostSubject: Re: Xenophile's Application   Xenophile's Application Empty13/11/2014, 16:27

Edited!
Back to top Go down
tarakjin
Warcaller
tarakjin

PostSubject: Re: Xenophile's Application   Xenophile's Application Empty13/11/2014, 20:19

Right. I've read through this. And, it looks to me, that you're having trouble understanding something, though through no fault of your own.

THe second set of questions, as Reyena said, are meant to be In Character, meaning you are to act out as your character. I see a few faults here. I'd advise you make a new thread, and re-do the second section. Then we'll go from there. Sorry for the neusance.
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Xenophile's Application   Xenophile's Application Empty14/11/2014, 00:26

Just to clarify further, from what Tarakjin said...

You application is good, however you need to think about answering the second set of questions as your character, not as a player in the game. As a newcomer to roleplay this can be difficult.

As an example, a character wouldn't know that they were trying to "hit max level", they might be "aiming to best their master in combat". They wouldn't be "trying to level primary and secondary professions", but they might have an interest in sewing or jewellery-making, or undertaking first aid training.

Do you see the difference? It really helps, I think, if you say the answers you are writing in character out loud (with a put-on accent for your character, if you can!)... this makes it a bit more clear to see which words or phrases you are using which aren't "in character".

Feel free to message me in game if you'd like to have a chat and a bit of a practise RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenophile's Application   Xenophile's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Xenophile's Application
Page 1 of 1