The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Çynthia's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodstar

Bloodstar

Çynthia's application Empty
PostSubject: Çynthia's application   Çynthia's application Empty2/8/2014, 20:15

How to apply?
Simply copy the application form from the bottom, paste it into a new thread in this sub-forum, and fill out the questions.

Once the application has been made, it will be checked out by an officer as quickly as possible! Once one replies and gives you the green light, you will be invited to do an in-character interview in the game.

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): Hm, hard to say, i've been in a lot of events on Argent Dawn, took part in some of the 'campaigns' so to speak, also done a little too much random roleplay for my own good . also been in countless roleplay guilds that pretty much disbanded after a while Sad

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): To be in a steady roleplay guild, the previous guilds i were in have all disbanded due to IRL issues as such

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Immersing yourself in the game, having fun being someone you could never be IRL, but setting limits, i have seen the likes of Deathwings son on Argent Dawn, doesn't turn out well Razz

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Someone who knows their limits and works to the best of those limits to better him/herself as a roleplayer, especially around others but also there's always a key element a roleplayer should have, and it's FUN!

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Sure, LFR gets tiring after a while on my mains

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): None at all, i was thinking of trying PvP but i'm quite scared to 'screw up' as it were.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Forums i guess, lurking pays off well Smile

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Cynthia Bloodstar, Sin'dorei

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): To sate the unending hunger, and also to 'cough' Kill Humans 'cough', and also to have people to talk to, being one of the dammed gets lonely after a while 'looks at pet ghoul with a scowl', but most of all, i seek a new purpose in undeath as it were.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Hm, of course i will, if there's something to kill, I'll gladly accept the duty of killing it, for the warbands good, and my own good as well.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I was raised in the Plaguelands, more specificly Acherus, i guess venturing down from the Ghostlands didn't pay off well, I'm still tied to the Ebon Blade in a sense, but i have free will to do as i like, I'm also proficient at commanding undead, so any undead that need binding or commanded, I'm up for the job, now what do i like........killing, experimenting on humans, oh forget what i just said there that's in the past now Smile, i also like finding books to read, when I'm not 'hungry' of course.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I can make the enemy suffer in a fifty different ways, i also possess a Runeblade, said Runeblade also stores a lot of my diseases and frost based attacks, i'm also a very adept melee fighter, as i mostly engage people in melee combat, i can also summon undead, but if i'm not allowed to do as such, i will have no Qualms about it, i'm powerful on my own and i know it, i also possess Saronite armour, any mages who dare fight me will be cowering in fear when i'm done with them. i'm also a decent tactician.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Hm, give me something to kill, or pit some foes against me in open combat, i don't care, they will die anyways.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): 'Sigh' i was stationed in Quel'thalas when the.........'degenerates' attacked, i know i would have to defened my city, my people, but from a tactical point of view, i would save my......'friends' as i know i could also wreck havoc on the Alliance, and also save my 'friends' due to having more numbers, they say offence is the best defence after all, i'm not exactly welcomed in Quel'thalas anymore, so i don't really care if i was not allowed back into the city.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Çynthia's application   Çynthia's application Empty3/8/2014, 22:46

App looks good. Whisper an officer for an in game interview.
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Çynthia's application   Çynthia's application Empty4/8/2014, 01:57

Interviewed, Ginvited and given Forum access. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Çynthia's application   Çynthia's application Empty4/8/2014, 01:57

Interviewed, Ginvited and given Forum access. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Çynthia's application   Çynthia's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Çynthia's application
Page 1 of 1