The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lidda's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lidda Ravensdale

Lidda's Application Empty
PostSubject: Lidda's Application   Lidda's Application Empty7/6/2014, 20:23

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I have been an avid role-player since vanilla. Mostly this experience has been via free-lance however i have been a member of several role-playing guilds on both alliance and horde. I have run several role play communities on jedi academy including the Dark angels jedi Order, Final Fantasy Universe and Infinite anime universe.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): Ehm, to have fun and roleplay as well as possibly raid in an active group.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Living life through a characters perspective

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): The ability to have fun, learn, and adapt to new situations. Most importantly you need to be able to get along with other people in a nice way, guiding those less experienced if they need help.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Yes, i have been a part of many raiding guilds throughout all expansions. The most recent being Keelhauled.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Maybe, however i have very little experience

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): Trade advertisements, however i role-played with you during your Garrosh rebellion role-play arc

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): I am Lidda Ravensdale, a Seer from the Ashen Remnant previously based in the watch of icecrown. I am a Quel'Dorei

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): My time with the ashen remnant did me well and the crusades against arthas were long and brutal. I assisted your warband in the rebellion against Garrosh, my time there made me question my own choices. I wish to join you to affirm my belief that the horde is a lesser evil in this conflict.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I am

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I am a big reader into history, the arts and other subjects. i enjoy tending to those that are wounded, if you can call that a hobby. I am also a big fan of taking care of my pets. My history in the ashen remnant and verdict hardened me to the ways of a militant and solitary life so i am looking forward to making new friends

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I am an adept healer who has dabbled in the paths of shadow to enhance my abilities as a seer

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): By serving you to the best of my ability

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): Before anything i would attempt to determine whether there is a suitable replacement for the defenses.
I would inform one of the watch of my desertion and devotion to my companions before leaving, informing them to tell a commanding officer as i left. Hopefully a suitable replacement would be available upon my desertion. I cannot abandon my friends to a fate worse than an honorable death.
Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Lidda's Application   Lidda's Application Empty7/6/2014, 23:04

Seems okay,but aren't Quel'Dorei usually only Alliance members?
Back to top Go down
Lidda Ravensdale

PostSubject: Re: Lidda's Application   Lidda's Application Empty7/6/2014, 23:24

Mhm however, Lidda was a member of the argent crusade at the time of the ashen verdicts creation and thus got thrusted into the position where she was forced to fight alongside not only the ebon blade but the horde and alliance as well.

In this conflict as a neutral party she formulated the opinion that if she were to join a faction, she would in turn join the horde.

Thrall himself was a brilliant leader, a fair one at that. If anything in her opinion from research and what she has witnessed with her own eyes, they were far less bloodthirsty than the alliance.
now that garrosh is gone the horde stands a chance of becoming the faction with the moral high ground in azeroth.

Back to top Go down
Vicktomon
Honor Guard
Vicktomon

PostSubject: Re: Lidda's Application   Lidda's Application Empty7/6/2014, 23:41

Fair enough then, whisper any Marauder in game and they'll direct you to a officer for an IC interview
Back to top Go down
Lidda Ravensdale

PostSubject: Re: Lidda's Application   Lidda's Application Empty8/6/2014, 00:07

Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Celistra
Admin
Celistra

PostSubject: Re: Lidda's Application   Lidda's Application Empty8/6/2014, 09:09

Quel'Dorei? could lead to some very interesting RP, I only see a slight problem while we are Guarding Silvermon, but that is a pure IC problem, I do not believe a Quel'Dorei would be allowed to walk around freely.

That said looking forward for Celistra to meet you Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Lidda's Application   Lidda's Application Empty8/6/2014, 14:21

Interviewed, ginvited and given forum access. Welcome aboard. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lidda's Application   Lidda's Application Empty