The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saltheril's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saltheril

Saltheril's Application Empty
PostSubject: Saltheril's Application   Saltheril's Application Empty31/3/2014, 22:27

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I have no rp experience, but im willing to learn and im kinda creative

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I saw you'r post on the realm forum and had a chat with Exolth that i asked a few questions that got me motivated to apply

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Having fun with a group acting as a character that I made up and have close to my heart

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): A good roleplayer should know his lore and have patience with others

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I would like to raid when i have the time and in Mop i have onyl raid finder experience i haven't been in a serius rading guild seince wrath

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): I dont enjoy pvp that mutch but i like to do a bg every now and then but i do not think i want to try RBG's

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): The wow forum and rest of my info i got from Exolth from ur guild

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Hail mighty Marauder! I'am Saltheril and I'm a blood elf.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I feel still long for a "home" and brothers in arms.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I will fight with all of my prowess for the warband and the horde

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I'am Saltheril and I'm a mage exile, I used to be a apprentice of one of the Silvermoon mage trainers Quithas but during my training i tried to summon a fire storm and i lost controll of the fire and caused the death of another apprentice, so i told my self that i would never train and practise magic ever again and in my fear of what the city guards would do to me i fleed Silvermoon City and became a Wanderer and while wandering in the Mountains of Alterac i found the hidden base of the Ravenholdt's Assassin's League where i tried to hide for cover of the undergoing storm but the guards of Ravenholt found me while i was eating of the food supply and they gave me a choice die or work for them and pay back the food i took, and I wanted to Live so i said i will work and pay back for the food i stole and they gave me a mission to gather Heavy Junkboxes inside Blackrock Spire together with Carlo Aurelius and during this mission Carlo keept and eye on me watching me how i was moving and fighting and after the mission he asked me " Do you Saltheril want to train in the arts of stealth and poison and assasination? " and i answerd " Do i have to stay here in Ravenholt after the training? " and Carlo looked at me with a confused face and said " does it make a difference if you have to stay here after the training? " my answer was " Yes i feel extreamly un wanted here so i have no wishes to stay, if my gut feeling change i will change my mind and stay." after that i got trained for years to become a rouge and when my training was done, i left Ravenholt as a new man and I decided to wander around in the world and so i did, years later i got back to Silvermoon City and i dicided to go see my old master Quithas and when we met he greeted me with a hug and said "Why did you run away after the acident Saltheril?" I did not answer him, i just ran away to Murder Row in Silvermoon City and went in to hiding again and after a few days i decided to talk to Quithas again and i said " I was afraid of what would happen to me after the acident where that apprentice died" Quithas answerd " Acidents happens, especially when training with fire magic, but i have to ask you Saltheril are you here to start you'r training again? " i quickly replied " No!" and left him.
After that i have wanderd the world and helped the citizens of the alliance and the members of Ravenholt as a mercenary, but during my travels i had started to feel ill and a need to get power and i learned to drain magic users of there power. while wandering around the world i started to hear about the Lich King's invasion of Silvermoon City so i decided to hurry back to Silvermoon, and when i got to Quel'Thalas and saw the dead scar i was shunned so i rushed to the inside of the city and asked one of the guards about what happend and he explaned that arthas had attacked the city and defiled the sunwell, when he said that i understood thats why i was feeling ill and the need to drain others of there powers. I decided to stay inside Quel'Thalas and help my fellow High elves restore our land, but I've noticed that some of them started to refer them selfs as Blood Elves and after some time i referd my self as a "Blood Elf" and while i was gathering in Ghostlands i saw a blood elf talking to the undead so i decided to sneek up on them and ambushed them but the blood elf stopped me from doing fatal dmg to the "Forsaken" as he called them he said that they are our new allies and that they are undeads that have broke free from the servitude of the Lich king and that they served "Sylvanas Windrunner" a former Ranger-General of Quel'Thalas. there fore i decided to trust the undead Forsaken... for now. after some time blood elves joined the horde, I did not like the vile "horde" but i did as Lor'themar Theron commanded and i started to fight together with the tauren and the orcs and trolls and the forsaken, I did not trust any of them exept for the friendly tauren people so after aiding the "horde" in combat agains the Lich king in Northrend i emerged from northrend as a "Kingslayer" and after my time in northrend i trusted all the members of the horde and after that i went in to hiding and during the cataclysm and deathwings assult of azeroth i did worked as a scout for silvermoon city and did not leave Quel'Thalas but when a new mysterous land appeard garosh called all able warriors to "pandaria" and i answerd the call and meet the pandaren and this is my past!

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I have trained in the arts of Assaination and posions and i specilazed in poison's. In combat I'am calm and collected and that let's me think clearly and consider my next move.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I overcame my fear after my last meeting with Quithas and so far i never failed on a mission, I always finish my assignments. and for my lack of strenght i make it up with cunning and guts.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I sneak away under the night to save my friends with a stealthy plan to break them out without the alliance forces even knowing i was there.
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

PostSubject: Re: Saltheril's Application   Saltheril's Application Empty1/4/2014, 14:30

seems fine! ask around for officer in-game for your IC interview!
Back to top Go down
Exolth

Exolth

PostSubject: Re: Saltheril's Application   Saltheril's Application Empty1/4/2014, 19:38

Interviewed, recruited, and forums access sorted. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saltheril's Application   Saltheril's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Saltheril's Application
Page 1 of 1