The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haomarush Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haomarush

Haomarush Application Empty
PostSubject: Haomarush Application   Haomarush Application Empty21/3/2014, 18:57

OUT OF CHARACTER

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I'm afraid I don't have much roleplay experience. I have been playing World of Warcraft since 2004, though with almost yearly breaks, but I have never been on an roleplaying server before. I have hung around some of you, among others, in the Northern Pines event the last couple of days. That is.. pretty much all the experience I have got, hehe. But I understand the concept of it, and I'm eager to learn.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): You seem dedicated to what you do, and at the same time you seem down to earth. Overall a nice bunch of people. I haven't met anyone in your guild that have been rude or hostile in any way, you've all been happy to answer my questions. Kindness like that goes a long way, and I want to be a part of it.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): I don't have much experience with roleplaying, as I mentioned above, but my defintion of roleplay has always been it seems.. fun. It adds a lot more depth to a game that already has so much amazing lore, but rarely gets a chance to shine. I suppose my definition of it would be.. depth, challenging, fun and social. An easy way to bond with others while you enjoy a masterpiece like the Warcarft universe to it's fullest.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): First of all I would say that a good imagination makes a good roleplayer. Good imagination, not being afraid to do and try new things, and not to be put off by other's advances. I think shyness and taking things too damn serious could be a good roleplayers worst enemy. That's just my perception of it so far.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I haven't raided much in Pandaria at all. I took a break after my guild cleared Dragon Soul on it's release, and I didn't come back before Timeless came. Then I took another break, and I came back again in February. My best geared character is something like 522. I haven't really been active in PVE since I had my own guild back in Cataclysm, so I can't show to much experience. Though I am serious about what I do, and I don't have any issues with dedicating myself to something. Always eager to learn new things.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): No experience with rated battlegrounds. The only arena I did, was back in Burning Crusade, and I played on a casual level. I am always open to PVPing though, one of the more fun aspects to the game, even if I'm far from the best.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): When I first came to the server, I whispered one of your members (Exolth). I asked him what some of the good guilds were, and he eagerly answered all my questions. I took a few days to make up my mind on which guild to apply to, as I didn't want to leave if it wasn't the right fit. But after spending some time with some of your members in Grizzly Hills and Howling Fjord, I think this is the best guild for me.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): My name is Haomarush, an Orc warrior.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I seek honour, glory, and a chance to crush some Alliance skulls. Hopefully gnome skulls. I love how their little heads crack.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I wouldn't be here looking to join you if I didn't want to fight! I am an Orc, I was raised to believe that the greatest honour is to die in battle, as bloody as possible, and I will have that glory!

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I was born and raised in the confinement of the Blackrock Spire. As I grew up I was taught how to handle large weapons, and eventually I became a warrior of the Blackrock Clan. I was loyal to the cause, always loyal, as my father, and his father before him. I was told that I was named after one of the first Orcs to see the Dark Prince after his transformation. A blademaster that died on duty in Alterac Mountains, trying to defend the Dark Portal there from the Scourge. Although I have no relation to this man.

When I was young, my home was devestated by raiders, adventurers and mercenaries. The Blackrock Clan, and the spire, attracted to much attention. Blackhand wouldn't listen to reason, and his ways got our home destroyed. After the Third War, we couldn't hold our ground, and we were driven away. For years I roamed on the roads in the Eastern Kingdoms, taking various contracts with.. various tasks that paid well. I searched for years for what remained of my Clan. When I finally got word that some had rebuilt what we once had, it was too late. They had joined forces with Deathwing, and I never returned. Instead, I found refuge as far away as I could. In Orgrimmar I found the Horde and a new cause to fight for..

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I do not fight with any special style, or technique. I was trained to handle large weapons, and it is what I do. I crush, hack, bite and chew my way through a battlefield, and I never give up, no matter the odds. The only thing that makes me unique is that I am humble in peace, brutal and merciless in war.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Lack of strength has never been a problem for me, I swear to prove that to you every chance you give me. I might not be the smartest Orc in the world, but I am a loyal one, and in the Blackrock Clan we got used to following orders, even when it ment death. I don't know the word 'cowardice'. It has to be an common-tongue word of the Alliance..

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I would not hesitate a moment with saving my brothers and sisters. A city can not replace friends, but friends can help retake, rebuild and mend.
Back to top Go down
tarakjin
Warcaller
tarakjin

PostSubject: Re: Haomarush Application   Haomarush Application Empty21/3/2014, 19:33

I love this application. You seem to understand RP even with little experience and I can already tell you'll fit in!

Contact any marauder in game to help set up an interview Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haomarush

PostSubject: Re: Haomarush Application   Haomarush Application Empty21/3/2014, 20:47

Well, that's good news! I will be in touch as soon as possible then!
Back to top Go down
tarakjin
Warcaller
tarakjin

PostSubject: Re: Haomarush Application   Haomarush Application Empty22/3/2014, 06:47

Recruited, invited - forum access still to be done (on a mobile atm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haomarush Application   Haomarush Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Haomarush Application
Page 1 of 1