The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jil'jo Waterpaw. Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jil'jo

Jil'jo

Jil'jo Waterpaw. Application. Empty
PostSubject: Jil'jo Waterpaw. Application.   Jil'jo Waterpaw. Application. Empty10/3/2014, 18:55

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I have been role playing within the alliance faction for seven months now, i have several characters in different guilds. From 'Stormwind Regiment to 'Wild Tempest'.. I'm currently focused on my main, who is in the 'Band of the Braves'. I know most of the lore, however i'm still abit unknown to the horde side of things, but eager to learn.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): As i have only ever role played on Alliance characters, i wanted to try something new. I have heard alot of positive things about your guild from friend of mine. I'm hoping it will be an experience that i will enjoy.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): I think of it as playing a character that has some connection to yourself. Despite it being a game, role play is something that can carry emotion, you should be feeling how your character feels. Which in my case, has happened many times.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Firstly, someone who understands the rules, knows what to and what not to do. Secondly, a good role player would be someone who gives there character originality and something special about them. Something that makes people want to RP with them more in the future.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): As this will be my first Horde character, i will most likely enjoy the boring leveling, but as i -eventually- reach maximum level, i would hope to be able to raid with the guild. My current experiences with raiding would be with my Warlock. I have reach 525 item level with her, although some would that is bad, i like to keep positive.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): A similiar answer to before, however i'm a new starter to PVP, but i have enjoyed it so far on Alliance in both RP and non-rp. I don't have much experience, but hoping i could be taught.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): I heard about them by RP friend, mostly from the GM of the 'Band of the Brave'. Who i believe is an officer or former officer in your guild.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Jil'jo Waterpaw. Proud Pandaren.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I wish to join to for a new experience, i'm quite new to the lands of the Horde but everything seems exciting, my journey has only begun. I would like to engage in more adventures and quests of sorts, also a great chance to earn my keep within the Horde and not seem like a potato sack.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): As a Shaman, i can only use magic, if the elements deem it right. However, i will do what must be done to protect my new home, whether the element see it wrong or not. My healing skills are also considered the best from where i come, i'm sure such a thing would come in handy. Am i right?

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I grew up on as you people would call 'The wandering isle', a gigantic turtle with an island on it's back. To my people, it's knows as 'Shen-zin Shu.' Yes, it sounds strange, but don't ask. As i got older, i decided to learn the ways of the Elements, thus becoming a Shaman. Unfortunately, i did not do much interesting stuff, other than train and train. My personal hobbies was crafting armour, chain mail, if you wish. I'm sure such a thing would come in handy to you. I Did spend a few years nursing the injured and sick, the elements have granted me a strong healing magic, which i'm extremely fortunate for. But enough of me, i'm rambling.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): As i said in my earlier writing, my healing is upon the best of the Pandaren back on the Wandering Isle. I do have some combat experience, which i'm hoping to further train in, if i join your band ofcourse. I do have this one unique ability, that the elements granted me. I can bend the elements to my will but only if allowed ofcourse. But from this, i'm quick with making barriers? Like those arcane ones but either made of stone, water and fire. I believe air is a hard one for me, heh..

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I'm a hard worker, and i have removed most fear from my body. Otherwise, i would not of joined the Horde faction. Nonetheless, i'll show you that i speak the truth.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): As a Pandaren, i must recue my friends, i'm sorry if this is such a travesty within your faction but it's my decision. Friends and family cannot be replaced but a city can be rebuilt.
Back to top Go down
Exolth

Exolth

PostSubject: Re: Jil'jo Waterpaw. Application.   Jil'jo Waterpaw. Application. Empty11/3/2014, 22:36

This looks good to me! Contact an officer in-game for an interview!
Back to top Go down
Exolth

Exolth

PostSubject: Re: Jil'jo Waterpaw. Application.   Jil'jo Waterpaw. Application. Empty13/3/2014, 00:56

Interviewed, recruited, and forum access sorted! Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jil'jo Waterpaw. Application.   Jil'jo Waterpaw. Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jil'jo Waterpaw. Application.
Page 1 of 1