The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evalyn - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evalyn

Evalyn

Evalyn - Application Empty
PostSubject: Evalyn - Application   Evalyn - Application Empty8/2/2014, 23:07

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I'll be completely honest, I have no serious roleplaying experience and I am pretty new to the scene. The closest I have come to is cosplaying and photoshoots for cosplay, however I am eager and willing to learn.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I'd love to get into the RP scene and this guild was the only one who actively advertised as a roleplaying horde guild.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): Acting out a story as a character with some fun improvision.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): Someone who stays in character, and is understanding of other peoples character preferances and choices.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Yes please. I have raiding experience starting from TBC and to the end of Cataclysm, including end game content. I took a break through Pandaria so I have no Pandaria specific raiding experience. I have raiding experience in other RPG's also such as Final fantasy online.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): I love PvP and like my PvE experience I have been a PvPer throughout the game from TBC onwards.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): In game guild shout advertising.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Greetings. My name is Evaliyn, and I am a Blood elf.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): It would be nice to have some company while killing the alliance.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Naturally, you do not need to doubt me.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I spent a lot of my time wandering the fields looking for somewhere to call home. I have a sister, though it's not often we speak anymore, she betrayed the Horde for reasons I'm not willing to disclose...
And for personal fun, I enjoy causing trouble the alliance at every opportunity, no matter how minor an irritance, it brings a smile to my face.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I'm a rogue, what more do you need from an ally in the battlefield? I can slow enemies, stun them and harass them as much as you would like.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): In whatever way you see fit to ask me.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): Break out, as rogues do best of course. The war between the Horde and Alliance is important for sure, but if you are standing victorious without your band of brothers beside you, the victory is hollow.
The alliance can always be fought another day, your friends, executed, cannot be saved upon the new dawn..
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

Evalyn - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evalyn - Application   Evalyn - Application Empty9/2/2014, 15:32

Seems fine! Whisper one of us in-game so you can find an officer for IC interview! Smile
Back to top Go down

Evalyn - Application
Page 1 of 1