The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nova's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
warano

Nova's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nova's Application   Nova's Application Empty2/2/2014, 20:17

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): Well i play world of Warcraft since Burning Crusade was released, i roleplay on wow Since then.
Well i rp now for eleven years.
(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I was talking to Starlin and it made me realize that it should be a lot of fun to rp with a guild. I'm quite of the full time roleplayer that solo's his way into the rp world just rping with who i can get close too and play of a lot of diffrent events by doing it.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): To act the character that you want to play as, make a nice Back story and act as the character you wanna play as,don't make your character shy if you gonna act diffrently.
(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): To be able to connect with your character, and to set RP apart of OOC,

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I do like to raid with you, my exp is quite lacking i have experience in SoO Normal 10 and flex, Did not clear it.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Not Interested in it, i pvp to 2300 rating at BC and that's enough for me ^^

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): I saw you guys a lot in game but Starlin manage me to do this hehe

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Nova Bloodrain, Sin'dorei.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): To fight for the horde and to protect the one i love.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I am able i will risk my life by doing so, i wont give up no matter how grief the situation might be.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): On my time off i like to spend time with Rose taking walks with her and spending quality time, beside that i train my body so i can get back to my full strenght.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): I am a Warrior specialized to inflict wounds with my two hand Katana, i use Ancient spells to Enhance my fighting abilites i prefer those spells over Strenght or Rage.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Orders are to obey no matter what how foolish they might be, and i cant protect Rose if i Run away from danger.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I will defend my City to my last breath, i rather die with honor then to keep wandering Azeroth with the shame.
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Darilas

Nova's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's Application   Nova's Application Empty2/2/2014, 21:28

Uhm, as much as I think you're a decent guy OOC, Warano, I have seen too much weird character concepts from you to believe you would be an ornament for the guild. Sorry to say. But I'm not the only officer so I'm going to ask the rest for their opinion.
Back to top Go down
tarakjin
Warcaller
tarakjin

Nova's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's Application   Nova's Application Empty3/2/2014, 04:43

Uhm, i think it's a little... abnormal and strange, the concept of your character, I think dari has the right idea here.
Back to top Go down
warano

Nova's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's Application   Nova's Application Empty3/2/2014, 20:13

Alright, well i know i do know i have some strange things going on with Warano, but that was my intention Nova is quite normal, well i know wen i started to rp with Warano as i do that i will lose quite a few things i already assumed i wont be accepted wen i saw Darilas name in the guild, no offense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nova's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova's Application   Nova's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nova's Application
Page 1 of 1