The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application For Karsair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karsair

Application For Karsair Empty
PostSubject: Application For Karsair   Application For Karsair Empty25/1/2014, 16:32

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): Very little as new to RP.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I have always been intrested in RP and now would like to learn how to and join a guild that will help me.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A):
(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): < someone willing to learn and become their character.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): Yes I do and at the moment I have no raiding experience.
(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): Yes I am ive done a few battlegrounds while leveling and would like to do a lot more at 90.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): A member advertising in game.

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Karsair and I am a Bloof Elf.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I want to fight for the horde and make plenty of gold and you seem like the group of people to help with doing that.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): Always until my dying breath.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I am a priest but I long for combat using my holy powers to protect my friends and destroy our enemies.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): Being a priest I have learnt to shield my allies while also killing those who are trying to harm us.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I will aid the warband anyway I can always ready to fight if I am needed and I will follow any orders I am given by my superiors.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I will try to find a way to save my friends anyway I can, the guards of the city can hold off any attack that comes their way. As soon as I save my friends I would have them help me flank the enemies attack catching them off guard and hopefully defeating them before they can harm the city to much.
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Darilas

PostSubject: Re: Application For Karsair   Application For Karsair Empty25/1/2014, 17:42

A bit short, but looks good. Contact any Marauder ingame for an IC interview. We'll gladly help you with your first steps into the wonderful experience we call RP Wink
Back to top Go down
Karsair

PostSubject: Re: Application For Karsair   Application For Karsair Empty25/1/2014, 17:45

thank you will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For Karsair   Application For Karsair Empty

Back to top Go down

Application For Karsair
Page 1 of 1