The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maluion Flameeye application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maluion

Maluion

Maluion Flameeye application Empty
PostSubject: Maluion Flameeye application   Maluion Flameeye application Empty29/11/2013, 22:33

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): I have RPed for several years and I also have characters in different guilds on this realm, as well as on other realms which I used to RP primarily on.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): I need a place to stay with this one, and I've heard many a good thing about you guys.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): It would be living your character, learning about them as their own persons as much as you would a new friend and perhaps even learning about yourself in the process.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): To be open minded. To accept others ideas of RP without demanding conformity. But also patience to let others learn and the willingness to help.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I have raided the most part of my active WoW time. I have experience in most classes as I've gotten quite a few to 90. But my main expertise would be with Paladins. Druids and Rogues.

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): I have some experience with BGs and Arenas, but I doubt I'd be much of a help. But I'd be happy to join in the fray anytime.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): *Peers at both Yokanthia and Alphel.* Them two over thar.

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): Maluion Flameeye. Sin'Dorei.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): I wish to stay close with my daft apprentice and lend my aid and my magic to your cause.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I would not be here if I did not expect myself to be of aid. I am willing and able to incinerate anything in our way.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): I am a magister of the Sin'Dorei. A respected teacher amongst my kind. I have a long story of serving together with the armies of Quel'Thalas and I've put my magic to use against any and all enemies of our kingdom. After our wars, I decided to teach the younger generations in the use of magic and demonology. I am currently the master of one in your servitude and aiding in her road to knowledge and power.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): My specialties lie in the art of fire magic and demons. I am near unrivaled in the conjuring of flames and I have also created my own special sort of weapons just in such case that I am ever cornered and in need to fight back.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): I am willing to aid in the instruction of other magic users. Lend my voice in strategic aid and also help in warding against spells, dark magic and even potentially weapon fire and the protection of our lines.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I would bide my time. Attempting to summon a vast number of demons in preparation for the attack and leave them guarding my place on the wall before slipping away during the night. With the aid of my magic I would easily and swiftly help my allies and set them free.
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

PostSubject: Re: Maluion Flameeye application   Maluion Flameeye application Empty29/11/2013, 23:18

Seems fine! Seek one of our officers online! Smile
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Maluion Flameeye application   Maluion Flameeye application Empty30/11/2013, 12:03

Oh man, I really want to do this guy's interview. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Shriukan
Warcaller
Shriukan

PostSubject: Re: Maluion Flameeye application   Maluion Flameeye application Empty6/12/2013, 22:39

Interviewed, ginvited and given forum access. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maluion Flameeye application   Maluion Flameeye application Empty

Back to top Go down

Maluion Flameeye application
Page 1 of 1