The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iskhur San'duaren - Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iskhur

Iskhur San'duaren - Application Empty
PostSubject: Iskhur San'duaren - Application   Iskhur San'duaren - Application Empty21/5/2013, 19:29

1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)

I have been RPing for a number of years, on Alliance TVC and various other servers.

2) Why do you want to join us?

I have always wanted to try out some Horde RP, and I've finally got around to it. Your guild is an old TVC guild and I've heard alot about it from my Alliance guild (The Wardens of Azeroth).

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

A journey on which anything can happen, as result of anyone's actions and interactions with your character.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

Upholding a good-quality, well thought-out character. The ability to learn and move forward, and that to overlook mistakes and flaws to an extent. Good emoting (not three chat boxes' in length, but eloquent yet consise) and characterisation.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have?

I don't wish to raid with you, as my character isn't of level.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these?

My character isn't of level yet.

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)

From my Alliance guild, and Namí who suggested I apply to your guild.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

Iskhur San'duraen, Blood Elf.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

Without a doubt.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

I'm a keen hunter, I've shot game animals in the past, from birds and small animals to gazelle and zherva. I can land a bullseye, then split that arrow-shaft in two at one-hundred metres, not mentioning the time when I struck a prowling coyote in the pitch dark, right in the eye. I joined the Farstriders when I was a youngling, before that I'd be smashing my father's glassware with a make-shift bow and arrows headed with corks. I trained up and left the Farstriders after a long while of service, I fancied a change of scene. I became a park warden for some of the large noble families, protecting their private land and the animals on it. Again, I left that life and lived a live of subsistence, travelling across the wilds across the planet I spend most of my time outdoors in the wilds, I'm adept at campcraft and survival. I enjoy climbing trees and scaling rockfaces, and all those wild activities. I skin and ear what I kill (expect humanoids, that's just sick), making the animal go as far as possible, I'm not fond of wastage.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in?

What makes you unique in combat? I am very enduring, yet strike with incredible precision. There isn't any kind of trade-off between strength and stamina, I'm a good all-rounder. As I have mentioned, I have a way with the bow, it's like an extension of my own body, I can do with it the equivalent of a tango. Hell, I could literally tango with it. . Knifes I can handle aswell, expect they are more tools in my opinion; for skinning, carving and persuading.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

I won't shy out of a brawl to show my metal. I'd take on about anything you'd show that me, at worst give it a bloody good shot.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

My creativity in combat, (it's like an art, a painter paints a picture while I shoot coyotes in artful ways) coupled with my undying spark and ferocious attitude.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

I want something new, I've seen all over the world what the Horde has accomplished and I can't wait for my slice.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

I was a Ranger in the Farstriders, I acted as a deadshot, lying deep in the undergrowth striking with accuracy and power at the right moment. I was involved in many skirmishes with trolls and the like. I've hunted all my life, though it isn't combat it fosters the skills that I use.

9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?

Whilst politics isn't a keen interest, I'm willing to put all in on the rebel's side, would it come to that.

Moral Question

10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.

Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.

Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.

I stick my post, no matter how painful it would be. My friends would probably kill me knowing what I'd done. For the greater good...

And Finally

11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

I will, I know all about respect, it's part of what I do and what I've done.
Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: Iskhur San'duaren - Application   Iskhur San'duaren - Application Empty21/5/2013, 22:58

Looks pretty good to me. Find myself, Sakarah, Gorthrak or any of the other officers in-game and ask us for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Iskhur

PostSubject: Re: Iskhur San'duaren - Application   Iskhur San'duaren - Application Empty22/5/2013, 00:48

Thank you very much, I look forward to the interview!
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Iskhur San'duaren - Application   Iskhur San'duaren - Application Empty22/5/2013, 12:24

Or Alphél, if you don't want to talk to those nasty orcses.
Back to top Go down
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

PostSubject: Re: Iskhur San'duaren - Application   Iskhur San'duaren - Application Empty22/5/2013, 18:49

interviewed and joined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iskhur San'duaren - Application   Iskhur San'duaren - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Iskhur San'duaren - Application
Page 1 of 1