The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Denerim

Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper Empty
PostSubject: Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper   Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper Empty18/4/2013, 00:12

OOC

1) Please note any RP experience you have?

I have had many years of Roleplay. I mainly play the Alliance, this is currently my only Horde Roleplay character. My other characters that are fairly well known are Arabella Greene and Eliza Dawn.

2) Why do you want to join us?

Truthfully? Because I want to play with Alphel, he's full of fun and rainbows. But as a bonus this guild is against Hellscream which Denerim likes so...jackpot!

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?

Acting , except you are also the writer and director.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?

Having a 3 dimensional character, always staying in character when you are flagged as so. And not bringing OOC nonsense into the playing field.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have

If I get Denerim to max level, sure. IF Razz

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these

I am going to cry, lets not go there :')

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)

A magical elf told me...literally.

IC ((I have written this as if this was a verbal interview, you know. For ze giggles))

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.

H-hi there. Erm...I am Denerim Dawnwhisper. I am Sin Dorei.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?

I-I can fight....I am just not so good with people so....could you stop staring at me p-p-please. I am an ex Sunstrider, I am currently part of Sin Belore but... *She pauses for a moment* I am a marksman, I am good with a bow...better with a gun. If I kill from afar it means I don't have to talk to them....right?

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.

*Her eyes widen, she points to herself as if not expecting it to be directed at her. She shakes her head frantically.* N-no!
((Not a question she tends to answer straight away))

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?

As I said before...guns. I got one, a good one. Point me in the direction and I'll hit it....I hope. *She blinks uncertain of her own boast.*

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?

A-as I said. I was in Sin Belore. A-as long as my task didn't involve talking to people I could complete it above and beyond the call of d-d-d-duty!
*She smiles at herself proudly.*

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?

*She tilts her head, slightly confused at the question.* Have my previous statements not proved my worth? *She looks at her interviewer slightly hurt.*

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?

I heard you were against Hellscream...

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.

*Frowns, getting slightly annoyied* I've said! Sin Belore! I was a marksman and a soldier.

9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?

*She nods three times and smiles brightly*

Moral Question

10)
Spoiler:

*Denerim blinks a few times, trying to allow what she just heard sink in.* I am Sin Dorei, I could never allow my people to fall...we are few in number... *looks down at her feet*

11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

*Looks up, smiles and nods.*
Back to top Go down
Gor'Thrak

Gor'Thrak

PostSubject: Re: Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper   Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper Empty18/4/2013, 04:30

Argh, it's the one that tortured me with sunshine and rainbows!

The app looks fine, but I think that most of us won't take her shyness into so much consideration IC. Razz

But yes! Contact any Marauder for directions to an officer.
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper   Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper Empty18/4/2013, 11:14

Apologies in advance for dragging this nervous wreck over here. But she's proven her bravery by distracting a Kor'kron agent in Silvermoon, so Alph could make a sneaky escape. Wink

ALSO:
sunny
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

PostSubject: Re: Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper   Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper Empty18/4/2013, 16:06

Merry raptor's group grows!
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper   Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper Empty18/4/2013, 16:15

Should have named the regiment "Hikka's Harlots".
Back to top Go down
Hikka
Warcaller
Hikka

PostSubject: Re: Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper   Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper Empty18/4/2013, 17:49

More like like Warband's Chastity department.
Back to top Go down
Kathyikas

Kathyikas

PostSubject: Re: Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper   Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper Empty18/4/2013, 18:36

Why has the Shatterskulls become catnip for elves?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper   Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Denerim Dawnwhisper
Page 1 of 1