The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Touzen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Touzen

Application: Touzen Empty
PostSubject: Application: Touzen   Application: Touzen Empty10/4/2013, 12:57

1) Please note any RP experience you have
Many years, about 10 probably. First started with Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, then I've been RPing on defias brotherhood on and off since the server first opened!

2) Why do you want to join us?
I've ran into the SSM a few times with my other characters and always wanted to be part of it. Now that my pandaren warrior is 90 I feel like he would be a good choice to throw into the fray!

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To play the role of something that is not you, something unreal, unpredictable and flawed.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Like I said on the previous question, I think a good roleplayer doesnt metagame, or play someone that is perfect or the best swordsman (or whatever), he plays a character that is flawed, expressfull and with emotions.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Dont think I can commit to raiding, but should the opportunity rise, then sure! I have done all raids at some point or another, only LFR raids in MoP however.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Yes, PvP is definitely my game. I only started PvPing a lot with MoP and as such I havent reached any considerable heights yet. But Im on my way to stardom on my main, which is a monk. We do RBGS and Arenas every week now.

7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders?
I've ran into you guys in game a few times.

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Touzen, a pandaren warrior from the wandering isle, seeking to become a warlord.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I am in fact expecting to fight as much as pandarenly possible.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Is this an OOC question? If so, I am a little boy in Sweden (27 years), I play a lot of WoW obviously when Im not working or studying biotech at uni. I also like to do a bit of thai boxing to keep fit, (I love to punch and kick people xD)

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
What makes me unique?? I am only the greatest warrior that ever lived!! Having trained since a youngling on the isle, I am a very skilled swordsman (altough a bit of a cluts). I often take advantage of my huge size in battle, hurling myself at my enemies.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
You will most likely see me challenge other members if they anger or annoy me, that will prove Im not a coward nor weak (somwhat delusional Razz) and I understand the importance of respect for higher ranks, afterall they must have proved themselves worthy to reach that rank!

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I will never shy away from a fight, and I refuse to fight alongside anyone but the best warriors of Azeroth.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I was sent out to find the true might of the horde, perhaps the shatterskulls is it?

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Have been fighting for the Horde since the mists lifted, and has thusly fought in the war of Pandaria, caring more about the expansion of the Horde than anything else.

9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Touzen considers Hellscream to be a warrior-god, and what could possibly be more of a proof of being the greatest warrior alive than bringing down said warrior-god?

10) Moral Question
That depends, is rescuing the friends imperative to the saving the capital, or vice versa? Considering question 9, probably the former, however.

11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner?
Short story: Yes.

OOC:

I am currently in a few other RP-guilds with my other characters, I hope this is not a problem.

I hope you will have me! Even if you wont, I will come pester you guys with RP Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
erwtenpeller
Marauder
erwtenpeller

PostSubject: Re: Application: Touzen   Application: Touzen Empty10/4/2013, 13:43

Touzen wrote:
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Is this an OOC question? If so, I am a little boy in Sweden (27 years), I play a lot of WoW obviously when Im not working or studying biotech at uni. I also like to do a bit of thai boxing to keep fit, (I love to punch and kick people xD)!
It is an in-character question, please answer it as such.

I would love to know which other characters you play. That is a personal question, if you'd rather not say, that's alright. People have their reasons. Wink
Back to top Go down
Touzen

PostSubject: Re: Application: Touzen   Application: Touzen Empty10/4/2013, 16:56

Ill change it then Very Happy

I grew up on the wandering isle, that quiet, boring life would get me no where! Just as I was about to explode with boredom, we found the horde on the isle! I knew this was my chance to fullfill my destiny and carve my path to greatness! Hobbies? Besides eating, drinking and sitting on insolent weakling? Naaaah.

And Im in orcs of the red blade with my main, Revax, for example Smile
Back to top Go down
Gor'Thrak

Gor'Thrak

PostSubject: Re: Application: Touzen   Application: Touzen Empty10/4/2013, 20:28

Looks good, poke any Marauder for directions to an officer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gor'Thrak

Gor'Thrak

PostSubject: Re: Application: Touzen   Application: Touzen Empty15/4/2013, 10:12

Recruited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Touzen   Application: Touzen Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Touzen
Page 1 of 1