The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nufur - The Lost Hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nufur

Nufur - The Lost Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Nufur - The Lost Hunter   Nufur - The Lost Hunter Empty30/11/2011, 03:06

OUT OF CHARACTER

1) Please note any RP experience you have:
I have had a lot of RP experience, in both Forums and WoW, I know what to do, but I am still new to the horde side.

2) Why do you want to join us?
Let's just say... I knew a few people in the guild, and I would love my Hunter to be in a place where I know a few people.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Make believe - you are someone else for a set time.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Being able to say in character and come up with plot twists.

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I'd love to! And my main, on the allaince side AND different realm, has down Raggy.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Again, I've love to! And I've had alot of experience in Arena's but not Rated Battle grounds. Though I would LOVE to get in to them.

IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Nufur... And I hail from Foresaken.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Of course... My Arrows fly true and my hits are hard... Even my trust pet will die protecting both the horde and the warband....

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
What can I say... I ENJOY being dead... The benifits on not washing, not having to worry about your arm falling off seeing as you can happily put it back on! And also play fetch with my lovely pets~ I also enjoy scaring people as well~ Ah man! It's just so much fun! ((May Change the personilty depending if I forget xD Seeing as I've not yet develeped him.))

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Much like most hunters... I use my pets to help me fight, I also EAT anything that has been killed, why? Waste not want not is what I say~

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Simple... I wont show them.... AT ALL!

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I know how to fight, I know how to stay alive... Apart from being undead, but that aside! I know how to live!

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Why wouldn't I? I've heard great things about you, I've also seen what you can do, and how loyal the warband is... That and I need a place to call 'home'.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Rank.... Role...? I died... I only remember waking up with my trust wolf bent over me... SO you can say that I died in combant against a great foe...

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

Answer: I'll help my friends and Allies... Why? Cause those are what I hold dear... AND IF... There is time... We'ld come and help my home city!

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced
SIR YES SIR! *salutes*

JUST! And I mean JUST! So you know... I may be on my alliance server. (Different server from tVC, So, if I'm not on that character, you are MORE than welcome to add my Real ID Which is - blacklovebite AT yahoo co uk - and I'll be able to swap over to an IC interview ^^

And also... My main target is to get my main character geared and raid ready, so I may or may not be on all the time. ^^ But I will try and keep Active as possiable... that's IF I get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

PostSubject: Re: Nufur - The Lost Hunter   Nufur - The Lost Hunter Empty30/11/2011, 12:59

Thanks for your application. Contact one of us for an IC interview when you're free.
Back to top Go down
Salria

PostSubject: Re: Nufur - The Lost Hunter   Nufur - The Lost Hunter Empty30/11/2011, 16:06

To join the Rated Battleground team you must first pass this challenge, handily agreed between the Marauders and the United States Marines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62tnJtLBQzQ
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Nufur - The Lost Hunter   Nufur - The Lost Hunter Empty30/11/2011, 16:09

That looks more like raiding tbh...
Back to top Go down
Nufur

PostSubject: Re: Nufur - The Lost Hunter   Nufur - The Lost Hunter Empty30/11/2011, 16:11

Lol I can do that! Well, my pet can, not me =P
Back to top Go down
Zolks
Honor Guard
Zolks

PostSubject: Re: Nufur - The Lost Hunter   Nufur - The Lost Hunter Empty30/11/2011, 16:42

*drops a 2 cent coin*

A forsaken who enjoy being dead, who thus enjoys the feeling of continoues rotting and loves torment himself by eating while he can't taste or digest any off it.

Happy go lucky, you don't see that kind of forsaken that much.

If anything, it should prove to be interesting to play that out.

As to Sal, That puss couldn't do that even with 26 takes on every subset. even the final sequence took 15 clips, I daresay, The marines should focus more on becoming like true marauders. But thats for another disussion.
Back to top Go down
Salria

PostSubject: Re: Nufur - The Lost Hunter   Nufur - The Lost Hunter Empty30/11/2011, 18:41

To be honest, my own pvp attempts always played out something like these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xRXDz-C5KE

Or, when playing solo,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=uKy82LOH9n0

Back to top Go down
Nufur

PostSubject: Re: Nufur - The Lost Hunter   Nufur - The Lost Hunter Empty30/11/2011, 18:46

WEll, right now I'm ready for an IC interview... Just whisper me when you are ready ^^ I'm on Nufur anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nufur - The Lost Hunter   Nufur - The Lost Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Nufur - The Lost Hunter
Page 1 of 1