The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Touranka Sunlight application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Touranka

Touranka Sunlight application Empty
PostSubject: Touranka Sunlight application   Touranka Sunlight application Empty21/10/2011, 19:05

OUT OF CHARACTER

Hello all! Just some info about me before the application Smile

I'm Claudio, 26 years old from Italy, Rome... I'm playing WoW from somthing like 6 years >.< I'm finishing my university studies in oriental studies and laguages. I love good old day music (Beatles, Queen, Rolling Stones, Genesis and Pink Floyd XD); I love reading and cooking XD

I'm thinking to start play on a RP server after a big pause from WoW. I have no time for any hardcore guild and well.. the game more or less is always the same so a bit boring. RP is a good way to try out a new aspect of the game!

So here I am! Sorry for my english, is not the best at all >.< maybe playing some RP will also help my language skill ahah XD would be nice! :-F

1) Please note any RP experience you have: I dont roleplay too much, I was used to play a bit to D&D and Warhammer Roleplay some years ago, never had role play expereince in MMORPG till now.

2) Why do you want to join us? I'm looking for a nice server and a mature and active guild to play with and have fun in my free time. I've seen some guild topics on WoW realms forum pages and talked with some guilds members from different guild and, to be honest, your guild was the best in my hopinion.

3) What is your own definition of roleplay? My OWN definition of roleplay in WoW is: "A new and fresh way to play and have fun, exploring the real soul of WoW, a chance to play using the brain and without repeat the same game mechanics game section after game section (random dungeons runs, grinding etc.)". Role play is to play and act in first person with your gaming characther: respecting your role, be an actor. Your acting is free (not mad or random, just free to act as you would do in real life) but you have to respect the lore and the background of the game.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer? Experience, knowledge of lore, a good and fertile imagination and improvisation, a good, polite and not elitarist mood (depends on characther you are playing of corse).

5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have: I would like in future, yes. Playing from vanilla, cleared pretty much all the istances. In Cata I've just done BH, BWD all but Nefarian and some FL trash runs.

6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these: I would like a lot but I'm pretty new to PvP. Have good vanilla exp in BG and some TBC arena exp. I'm pretty nice as healer in PvP, not so good in DpS, I'm a bit slow, need some exercise eheh, never tryed it with serious and focused mind but I would really like it Smile think I will do it levelling up to take some confidence!

IN CHARACTER

*** Note: my characther is still level 1, will start to play it tonight Smile at the moment I don't lnow if is story and his background will stay as now or change a bit... I really want to see how I feel playing it Smile ***

General Questions

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from: Touranka Sunlight, Sunwalker of Bloodhoof Village. Tauren.

2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband? Touranka never flee; Touranka never show his back to his companion. I'm a Sunwalker, 'till the sun, up, will light our lands Touranka soul, Touranka spirit are ready to face any foes. Till the warm Sun fill your heart there's no space for the chill of the fear.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything. Touranka is a sunwalker from Bloodhoof Village. In his very youth he was pretty furious but thanks to training in the way of the Sun and thanks to all the rites succed he was able to calm down his spirit. As all Tauren he has a great knowledge in herbalism. To calm down his spirit and let him meditate on his actions and his future, finding the peace and calm down, the Sunwalkers and the Shamans of his tribe teach him the art of Inscription. Thanks to the old and ancient glyphs writing he was able to find more calm and peace in his soul.
After many battle defending his village, he seen many deaths and massacres. He started to be more silent than usual but his faith in the Sun is always full.
He lives in a small tent on an a hill trying to discover more secrets about the Sun and the Light, how they works, which his their link with the Moon. He is sure that with more knowledge and more expereince in his path, in the future he will be able to aid and help more companions in the life of every day and in the battlefield.

4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat? Touranka is a Sunwalker. Touranka is fierce with the enemies of the peace, of the Horde and with the creature of the darkness. He polishes his plate armor every night before going to sleep to be sure to be always ready in case of need. He meditates to sense problems and illness of the land and of the soul of people near him. On the battlefield he is able to be a fierce enemy lines pushers letting his fierce grows up or,without losing his patience and concentration, he is able to call the aid of the Sun to give to his allies heals, strenght and courage. Usually he fights with a one hand weapon and a big shield. He is a master of defending combat but he knows that sometime the best defense is the attack.

5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period? Touranka feels that this is the place for him. In many dream and in meditation section he is sure that the Sun lights his path to Shatterskull Marauders. Will he learn from them new way to serve the Sun and the Horde? Will his presence help the warband to follow the step of the justice and the peace in time of needs? He doesn't know still, but he is sure this is the place for him; he is ready to serve the warband as he has served his tribe for long years.

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband? Touranka can help in times of peace thanks to his knowledge in the art of the healing; his knowledge of first aid and herbs are also usefull and his knowledge of ancient glyphs can aid and let other warriors grow stronger. In times of war his armor and his weapon are always ready to stop the foes with no fear. He is sure that the Sun has a path for him so he can't be scared to follow it, he will never fall back.

7) Why do you wish to join the warband? After meany dreams and sign during meditation section he is sure this is the path to follow, but he still doesnt't know why.

8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role. As a Sunwalker of his village he never was part of a militia or an Horde army. He faught many battle in Mulgore against Dwarves band and Venture Co. explorers.

Moral Question

9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.

Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.

Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.

Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?

All the answer are in the Sun. Just take a breath and prey. A ray of Sun will show and will light the path to follow. Anyhow, Touranka have lost some friends in battles and he swear he will always do as much as he can to avoid other occasionss like those.

And Finally

10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.

All the world is a hierarchy, you can found the peace only after you have found your right place in the world. Don't follow orders, don't respect the hierarchy of your contest will just push away you from the ray of the Sun and his worm. It's easy to let the chaos grows up and hide the Sun light from your land.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

Touranka Sunlight application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touranka Sunlight application   Touranka Sunlight application Empty22/10/2011, 19:59

Hello there, thank you for the application. Please contact an officer and we'll sort out an ingame interview!
Back to top Go down

Touranka Sunlight application
Page 1 of 1