The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Velenya Lightweaver

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Velenya

Application: Velenya Lightweaver Empty
PostSubject: Application: Velenya Lightweaver   Application: Velenya Lightweaver Empty28/7/2011, 23:22

Out of character

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application. I do feel somewhat nervous as I'm the first one answering these new questions, but Nimira told me you are a nice bunch so I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Simply whisper me ingame if you want to contact me, and if I'm not there then do tell Nimira as she will relay it to me so that I can log on. :-)

1) Please note any RP experience you have.
Having done RP since vanilla WoW, I can with confidence say that I have a lot of experience. I've always been playing on RP realms (Argent Dawn and ER) and respect the rules that are there.

2) Why do you want to join us?
I recently transferred to TVC to play more with a friend, only to discover that she is in one of the few proper RP guilds on the realm. Wanting to meet new people to play and RP with, I do think your guild seems like a nice way to do both.

3) What is your definition of roleplay?
To pretend you are someone else in a fantasy universe.

4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A good roleplayer is someone who knows the difference between IC and OOC. That means not creating OOC drama because of how your character was treated IC.

5) Do you wish to raid with us?
No, I do not wish to do any raiding at all. I can't stand it, but I'll gladly do heroics.

6) Are you interested in PVP?
Yes, I'm interested in doing PVP with potential guild members. Be it arena or RBG, I'm all up for it. As for experience, I did play a lot of arena back in Season 1 and 2 as a holy paladin. Having done pvp with both the best Warlock and Mage on Argent Dawn, I must admit that I consider myself good at it.

IC

1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
“The name's Velenya Lightweaver, and I'm one of the Sin'Dorei!”

2) Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
“I'm willing to fight, but I don't know how much I'd actually contribute before getting my head cut off. In all honesty, I'm no fighter and I barely know how to take care of myself. Luckily I've met someone that has promised to take full responsibility of me, and that's Nimira.”

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself.
“My whole life has been very sheltered up in the tall towers of Silvermoon, but I decided to do some exploring on my own. Without the consent of my family I traveled to the city of Orgrimmar, only to end up as a nervous wreck from all the new sights and smells. I consider myself an intellectual due to reading an unhealthy amount of books, but I quickly learned it is brawn over brain in most cases and that's why I ask to join you!”

4) What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
“I've been trained in the wonderful arts of dancing and calligraphy, and I've specialized myself in magic that involves the Light. Being a neophyte in the Convent of Silvermoon, I do know a few very basic spells which might help in battle, such as making people levitate!”

5) How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits(cowardice, disobedience or lack of strength) during your initiation period?
“I know I have all of those traits except for disobedience, but I will prove that I'm still an adequate asset to the warband.”

6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
“I'm a great conversationalist and I know how to make people levitate! How can those things not be appreciated? Oh, I'm also good at tending to wounds... Just no big gaping ones, or I'll surely pass out. But I can suture smaller wounds and bandage them. In time I'll learn how to be better at wielding the Light, as I do have to live up to my family name.”

7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
“I want to be independent some day, and I do feel that I would learn how to be strong by being with the warband. In other words, I want to develop myself as a person as I know I'm too weak today.”

Cool Previous combat experience.
“None! Or... I did see someone fight while on my first trip to Orgrimmar, I asked if any of them needed help but they threw a bottle after me! I'm willing to learn how to fight as I want to be the one throwing the bottle next time.”

9) Moral, Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
“I'd help my friends and allies as I know I would not make a difference in a siege of my capital city. But I do know that I might be able to save my friends and allies by using brain over brawn!”

10) Are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner?
“Of course, I am! Having grown up in a strict patriarchal home only to join a strict matriarchal convent, I do know how to behave around my superiors. I'm very fond of rule and order, and the lack of discipline in the society scares me.”
Back to top Go down
Minali

Minali

PostSubject: Re: Application: Velenya Lightweaver   Application: Velenya Lightweaver Empty28/7/2011, 23:25

Vouch. I take full responsibility for this person both in RP and OOC!
Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: Application: Velenya Lightweaver   Application: Velenya Lightweaver Empty29/7/2011, 00:26

Certainly acceptable. Find an officer online & get an interview.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Application: Velenya Lightweaver   Application: Velenya Lightweaver Empty29/7/2011, 00:51

I lolld
Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: Application: Velenya Lightweaver   Application: Velenya Lightweaver Empty29/7/2011, 01:11

Accepted, interviewed & invited. Lock the thread pl0x, Cata!
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Application: Velenya Lightweaver   Application: Velenya Lightweaver Empty29/7/2011, 01:32

Velenya wrote:
but I quickly learned it is brawn over brain in most cases and that's why I ask to join you!

Did she just call us stupid?
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Application: Velenya Lightweaver   Application: Velenya Lightweaver Empty29/7/2011, 01:33

On another note. Please make a user for the forum, and i'll grant you some more access. Will lock the topic when you have a user.
Back to top Go down
Amezia

Amezia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Velenya Lightweaver   Application: Velenya Lightweaver Empty29/7/2011, 01:48

I think she may have done Cat and that just makes her Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Velenya Lightweaver   Application: Velenya Lightweaver Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Velenya Lightweaver
Page 1 of 1