The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anabel

Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock   Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock Empty25/6/2011, 12:38

Hello Marauders Smile After giving it a lot of thought and consideration I have decided to apply to your guild. The reason for it is that my current guild - Mistwater Raiders - is very quiet. In fact, we only have 3 active guild members left including myself. I miss some people interaction and occasional raiding. I would like to apply to your guild because I know a few people here from the times when we were raiding with Plunda Klub (good old times!).

OOC

1) Are you interested in Roleplaying?

Yes, very much so.

2) Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is.

Roleplaying is being "in-character". Playing your character according to its race, class, profession, etc. It is an act, make-belief, pretending - whatever you might call it.

3) What RP experience (if any) have you had?

I have been roleplaying in WoW since I started 6 years ago on Argent Dawn server, which is strictly roleplaying. I also play pen and paper roleplaying games at home with my friends and family. And my husband is a roleplaying games writer Smile

4) Please state three rules of RP.

I assume you mean in WoW Smile Well, this is just the use of appropriate language in game when you are speaking in /say, although some people prefer to RP full time and you should respect it and play along. In order for RP to be possible, you have to always play along with other gamers, i. e. if they decide to whisper you in character, you have to reply in character too. Another thing is to develop your character properly and know the lore at least a little bit.

IC

People called me Anabel for as long as I can remember.

I am a Blood Elf, but I left my homeland a long time ago.

I am a Warlock, taught by Humans and to this day I try to remain neutral. The war between the Horde and Alliance is not mine. All I care about is knowledge of dark magic.

Ever since I was a young apprentice of human warlock, I was fascinated by playing with fire. I chose the path of destruction by fire spells and my demonic knowledge is still very limited. My demons sometimes break free *evil grin*.

I don't like Alliance, but then I don't like the Horde much either, but we are all forced to choose our masters. Even the Goblins could not remain neutral. For this reason, I kill Alliance when I have to, but I do have a soft spot for humans, as they were my teachers. I was fascinated by the Lich King and was considering to join his army, but then he became crazy and out of control. He deserves to die. The Burning Legion is very interesting to me as a Warlock, but I am a bit vary of it, because as I mentioned before, I'm not good with demons *looks away*.

My magic books are most precious to me.

I found out about your warband a long time ago, when I was invited by the Orc I knew, to join the raid in the Serpentine Shrine Caverns.

I liked a bunch of people that called themselves The Shatterskull Marauders. Even Trolls were reasonable, which was a surprise to me. And their leader - a strong Tauren was very wise and kind. I must say, I do have a soft spot for Taurens too...but I digress...

I'm not sure why you should accept someone as evil as me into your ranks, but if you would, I will ask my imp to fight for you and rain fire down upon your enemies.

I am destructive.

OOC 2

1) Where did you hear about us?

I was raiding with a few people that were in Plunda Klub. Was invited by Torgg to join SSC and never looked back. *sigh* It's a pity that PK fell apart.

2) What do you hope to find in the Shatterskull Marauders?

Old friends and hopefully some new ones too.

3) Do you intend to raid? If so you should contact Sylphi, our raiding officer and check the raiding section of the forums once you've been initiated.

I do miss raiding, yes. I haven't been raiding for a while though, so my gear might be a bit outdated. So I'll be happy with whatever I can get really. Timewise, it shouldn't be a problem, since I work from home.

4) Do you intend to PvP?If so Thrakha, our PvP officer will have all the details about current PvP happenings.

I don't do much PvP, but I don't mind joining an occasional premade if you do such things.

I also have a few alts, 2 of them are level 85. Not sure what your alt policy is but I'd like to have them with me if possible.
Back to top Go down
Anabel

PostSubject: I forgot one thing...   Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock Empty25/6/2011, 12:42

If you would like to contact me in-game and I'm not playing anabel, try to whisper Katherin, my druid. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock   Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock Empty25/6/2011, 13:26

WOW!! Anabel! You are more than welcome!

Just poke an officer whenever you are online for an ingame interview.

Good to see some "old" faces show up sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Anabel

Anabel

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock   Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock Empty25/6/2011, 14:06

Hi Catari Smile

Ok, I will contact someone. It is Sylphi or Thakha I suppose? Are you an officer?
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock   Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock Empty25/6/2011, 14:51

I am. But not Ingame, kinda an ooc officer that Thrakha cant get rid of.

You can contact any member, and they can tell you if there's an officer online. There almost always are atleast 1 online on an alt or something.
Back to top Go down
Raldorr
Warcaller
Raldorr

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock   Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock Empty25/6/2011, 15:33

I approve. More magical peoples! Wheeew!
Back to top Go down
Lakato
Marauder
Lakato

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock   Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock Empty25/6/2011, 19:27

I approve, me and Grim Sorted her Interview thing out but I told her to come along before our meeting tonight so she can speak with the officers as there were none at the time she wanted Smile Either way its sorted Smile Shes in
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock   Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock Empty25/6/2011, 20:20

Excellent. Forum access sorted aswell.. Locking this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock   Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Anabel, Blood Elf Warlock
Page 1 of 1