The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baleath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baleath

Baleath Empty
PostSubject: Baleath   Baleath Empty15/8/2016, 02:53

OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.

(Q): Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
(A): D&D, Tabletop games (Some homebrew stuff), Guild wars 2, Neverwinter Nights.

(Q): Why do you want to join us?
(A): Seems like a awesome open guild! Nice OOC and looks fun IC.

(Q): What is your own definition of roleplay?
(A): To immerse yourself in a different world and become someone different.

(Q): What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
(A): I know how to develop my characters and help develop others. Also, super chill OOC when things get heated.

(Q): Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have.
(A): I've only pugged raids so far! But i'd love to be a part of a actual raid group!

(Q): Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
(A): *Applies Horde banner* Ready. But I only solo'd PvP and Arena, Sometimes with friends.

(Q): How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
(A): I was approached IC about the guild, which seems the most fun way to get tangled in!

IN CHARACTER (Meaning it's a dialog)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!

(Q): Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
(A): I, am Baleath. Sin'dorei.

(Q): Why do you wish to join the warband?
(A): To aid the Warband in the fight against the Legion.

(Q): While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
(A): I was built to always be at my best. -Never lack luster-.

(Q): Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(A): Apart from destroying creatures of the Legion and hunting them down, I often like decorating my weapons and armour! Gives me a little 'flair' on the battle field. As for history, well.. You can read history books and know what my kind have done.

(Q): We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
(A): Killing any and all filth from the Legions. My knowledge and power will be of most use to the Warband. Knowledge is power upon the fields of war.

(Q): We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
(A): Any of my kind, who were cowards, disobedient are dead. I believe that answers your question.

The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed. Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defenses, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short...

(Q): Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
(A): I would be quick enough, I hope to rescue my comrades and make it back in time for tea. If I am to late. So be it, Knowing that I saved the lives of my comrades is far better knowing that I defended the walls of a broken city.
Back to top Go down
Jaifelas
Honor Guard
Jaifelas

Baleath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baleath   Baleath Empty15/8/2016, 03:50

Good app mate

Whisper any officer when online for an invite (Met in IC Also but needs to show up for induction)

Forum permissions granted
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/jaifelas/
Jaifelas
Honor Guard
Jaifelas

Baleath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baleath   Baleath Empty16/8/2016, 21:36

Invited into the Guild

enjoy your time with the Marauders
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/jaifelas/