The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future of the warband.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

Future of the warband. Empty
PostSubject: Future of the warband.   Future of the warband. Empty10/2/2016, 18:47

Due to the dwindling numbers of rper's on the combined realms as well as the exodus myself and the rest of the officer team have decided its in the best interest of the guild to move on to fresh pastures with the new server being Argent Dawn.

The move is planned to be around a month before Legion launches so it gives those who want to move with us the chance to sortout how or to make a new toon on AD.

In the run upto Legion there will be several other changes that will happen as well one of them being the reallocation of officer spots open to everyone.

On a seperate note those who will be transfering who want to take additional gold over the cap are welcome to use the guild bank to do so, this is a first come, first served limited basis so if you dont want to miss out then please message me early. (Character transfer cap: 50k Guild transfer cap: Gold cap)

If anyone has any questions they wish to ask then please post or message me.
Back to top Go down
Kageryu

Kageryu

PostSubject: Re: Future of the warband.   Future of the warband. Empty10/2/2016, 20:32

Good luck with the move guys, I may rejoin you at some point when Legion is a lot closer, but for now I still feel a bit too drained by the boredom of WoD (Actual content wise, and some of the really dull RP events I went to run by some of the other guilds).
Back to top Go down
Rey

Rey

PostSubject: Re: Future of the warband.   Future of the warband. Empty23/2/2016, 21:03

I'll help ya move some lootz! Razz
Back to top Go down
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

PostSubject: Re: Future of the warband.   Future of the warband. Empty26/2/2016, 22:08

Looks like the gold character transfer cap has been/will be changed to the following:

10-30: 300g
31-50: 1,000g
51-70: 5,000g
71-80: 20,000g
81-99: 50,000g
100+ : 250,000g
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

PostSubject: Re: Future of the warband.   Future of the warband. Empty9/4/2016, 11:51

Our move from TVC to DB was great for the guild. I'm certain this move will do you good aswell! Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

PostSubject: Re: Future of the warband.   Future of the warband. Empty16/4/2016, 19:30

Thanks Cat, will be interesting to say the least!
Back to top Go down
asmiric

asmiric

PostSubject: Re: Future of the warband.   Future of the warband. Empty1/5/2016, 11:46

It will be good to see you all again when you move to AD and I'll no doubt be joining again since I've yet to actually find a home on AD and because I have such fond memories of my time with the Marauders.
Back to top Go down
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

PostSubject: Re: Future of the warband.   Future of the warband. Empty1/5/2016, 19:25

Well you'll be welcome to rejoin us when we move. I'll be posting dates later this week.
Back to top Go down
asmiric

asmiric

PostSubject: Re: Future of the warband.   Future of the warband. Empty1/5/2016, 21:57

Awesome, I'll keep an eye open for it then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of the warband.   Future of the warband. Empty

Back to top Go down

Future of the warband.
Page 1 of 1